We love what we do and know that our peers do too. We recognize the innovative work they do and want to take the time to honor their efforts in an innovative way. - CEO of AIPR Brittney Bogues
Past News ReleasesRSS
Charlotte,NC and Washington,D.C. (PRWEB) November 07, 2013
All In PR hosts its first ever Digital Awards via cutting edge platform Google Hangouts on November 19 at 7p.m. to highlight influencers and game changers in entertainment, culinary and Public Relations in Charlotte, NC and Washington DC area. The award show honors those who have done exceptional work to make a significant impact in their respective fields in 2013. This unique event is the first of its kind and is sure to be an action-packed evening accessible from the comforts of one’s home or on the go.
Erica Biroonak, AIPR Communications Manager and Danzell Bussey, RocNation Production Manager, will serve as hosts of the award show that will stream live on All In PR’s YouTube channel. Media spots for Red Carpet Pre award show interviews are limited; all inquiries must be submitted to Brittney Bogues, Brittney(at)allinpr(dot)com by November 14.
Categories and finalists include:
- PR Hero of the Year- Tribute to the late Sheila Stewart, News Director of Radio One, 2012 Washington Posts News Director of the Year and 2013 White House Correspondence Radio One & Interactive One
- Social Seen Award- NaturalStar Natural Hair Expo and Pretty in Paint Pop Up
- Food Rock-star- Noma Sweets and Food by Francois with Chef Barry
- Passion 4 Fashion- Inspired by Krys and Shemie by Shelton Wilder
- Best PR Move Award- Candice Nicole PR and MAC
- Best Use of Digital Platform- Microsoft Corp. (Southeast Region)
- Blogger of the Year – Rob Hill Sr. and SavvyBrown
- Entertainer of the Year- DC Native Wale and NC phenom J. Cole
- Brand on the Rise- The Goods for Society and PUSH Showroom
"It’s an interesting concept," says Lisa Sharpio of food and restaurant blog Dining in DC. Google Hangouts on air allows the award show to be viewed worldwide with interaction via social media outlets with the official hashtag #AIPRDigitalAwards2013.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available but limited. Inquiries must be sent to Erica Biroonak, Erica(at)allinpr(dot)com by November 14. Media Partners include: DMV Followers, Astute Magazine, WordView Editing and ABlackTV and more information can be found in the press kit located on All In PR's press room. Join the movement and be a part of the tech-revolution at the first ever Digital Award show on Google Hangouts.
About All In PR:
All In PR, INC. is a full service public relations & branding firm specializing in fusion of digital communications and traditional press outreach to ensure results. Located in our nation's Capital, AIPR is a PR firm geared to supply pro-athletes, non-profits, corporations and creative concepts with the tools needed to survive in today's "new media" environment.