Cottonwood, AZ (PRWEB) November 07, 2013
Nutri-Health Supplements®, a leading brand in the nutritional supplement industry for over 20 years, is proud to introduce TruDigest™, the first all-in-one approach to address upper GI complaints.
“Nutri-Health is known for developing quality probiotic solutions for digestive relief,” says Tom Callahan, President of Nutri-Health. “But while probiotics have been proven effective for many, they may not be the best solution if you are suffering from upper GI symptoms like occasional bloating, stomach pressure, feeling too full, nausea, and belching. And it’s for this very reason we created TruDigest, a true breakthrough in digestive health.”†
TruDigest™ includes these clinically researched ingredients:
- Benegut®1 from a proprietary extract of Perilla frutenscens to help relief gastrointestinal discomfort. A double-blind, placebo controlled study found that Benegut reduced bloating within 1-2 hours. Benegut also reduced gas and feelings of fullness, improved GI discomfort, and eased GI rumbling.†
- GutGard®2, a standardized DGL (de-glycrrhizinized licorice) to help support healthy gut. In double-blind placebo controlled studies, 96% of test subjects saw an improvement in upper GI symptoms including: acid indigestion, belching, bloating, upper GI pain and fullness, nausea, and regurgitation.†
- Magnolia bark, to help balance the release of acetylcholine, the digestive chemical that tells your stomach to relax. By easing digestive spasms, magnolia bark helps move food all the way through your digestive tract smoothly and easily.†
- Curcumin, to help achieve optimal gallbladder function. A properly functioning gallbladder is critical for healthy digestion because when you eat fatty foods, your gallbladder releases bile to break down the fats in your small intestine. One double-blind crossover study found that curcumin (standardized to 95%) stimulated the gallbladder to contract by 50%—the optimal amount to get enough bile into your small intestine in order to break down fat.†
- Digestive enzymes to help break down nearly all of the foods you eat. Without enough digestive enzymes, food does not get broken down properly, causing it to ferment in your stomach and small intestine. This not only leads to bloating and discomfort, it can trigger constipation and even diarrhea.†
“The combination of nutrients in TruDigest work so well because it addresses the source of upper GI symptoms,”† says Callahan. “With TruDigest there’s finally a natural solution to provide lasting relief to upper GI distress.”†
For more information on TruDigest™, you can contact us by calling, 800-953-8449 or by visiting our website at http://www.nutri-health.com.
1 Benegut® is a registered trademark of Vital Solutions GmbH
2 GutGard® is a registered trademark of Natural Remedies Limited
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About Nutri-Health Supplements®
A business unit of Atrium Innovations Inc. (TSX: ATB), Nutri-Health Supplements, L.L.C. has made new ingredient technology, expert nutrient blends, and current consumer health concerns their company focus for over 20 years. Nutri-Health is committed to bringing innovative nutraceuticals backed by clinically researched ingredients to the marketplace. To view the complete Nutri-Health Supplements® product line, visit the company’s website at http://www.nutri-health.com. Products can be ordered via the website or by phone toll-free at 800-914-6311.
About Atrium Innovations
Atrium Innovations Inc., (TSX: ATB) is a globally recognized leader in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of innovative, science-based natural health products which are distributed in more than 35 countries. The Company owns healthcare practitioner and specialized retail product brands that are at the forefront of science, innovation and education. Atrium has over 1,300 employees and operates seven manufacturing facilities complying with current Good Manufacturing Practices. Additional information is available at http://www.atrium-innovations.com.