Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) November 08, 2013
Thunderstone Software LLC has released Version 9 of the Thunderstone Search Appliance, adding a number of new features which apply to Thunderstone's entire line of Appliance products, including Thunderstone Parametric Search Appliances. These enhancements include:
- Faster Searching -- searches return two to three times faster in many cases.
- Query auto-complete providing suggestions as you type.
- Content caching to allow users to view off-line content.
- Improved administrative interface with selectable themes.
- Walk log archiving for extended period analysis .
Whether configured as a Thunderstone Search Appliance SBE (Small Business Edition,) a Thunderstone Search Appliance (Enterprise Edition) or a Thunderstone Parametric Search Appliance, the Appliance comes with:
- A one-time, perpetual license that saves customers 40-60 percent (or more) compared to Thunderstone's closest competitor.
- Two years of included maintenance, easily extended for additional years at affordable annual rates.
- Superior technical support from software engineers readily accessible to customers by phone, email and message board.
- No restrictions on indexing third-party websites for user-empowering applications and for competitive intelligence purposes.
- Ability to fully search targeted repositories (file servers, web servers, intranet/portal servers, database servers, application databases, etc.) and to handle files that exceed 30 MB in size.
- An attractive Product Investment Protection Program that makes upgrading a breeze, applying 100 percent of the initial Thunderstone product's purchase price to any desired upgrade.
- Availability as a virtual appliance image to run under a hypervisor to allow for more efficient hardware utilization and manageability.
All Thunderstone customers with current Appliance maintenance agreements in place automatically qualify to receive the downloadable Version 9 software update.
Reporters, editors, analysts, I.T. integrators/resellers and prospective customers who would like to see the Thunderstone Search Appliance "in action" may phone Thunderstone at +1 216-820-2200, Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern Time, to arrange a free and personalized product demo. After the scheduled demo, you may also request shipment of a pre-configured Thunderstone Search Appliance that you can thoroughly evaluate in your own unique environment for up to 30 days.
For over 30 years Thunderstone Software has been dedicated to providing the best search solutions possible to government, corporate, and non-profit customers, with exceptional service and devotion to finding the right solution for the customer.
For further information call +1 216-820-2200, visit http://www.thunderstone.com or email info(at)thunderstone(dot)com.