Lakeville, MN (PRWEB) November 07, 2013
ImageTrend announced an invitation for submissions from members of the ImageTrend and/or the emergency response community to present at the 6th Annual ImageTrend EDS Conference, July 16-18, 2014. This conference brings together users of ImageTrend emergency data products, from system administrators to paramedics and first responders, to discuss the implementation, daily use and future of data management in emergency response.
The ImageTrend community is seeking presentations to inform, add value and stimulate conversations in relation to its products and the industry. Conference topics could include presentations on:
- Preparing for NEMSIS 3
- Using Outcomes Data in an EMS or hospital setting
- Real-World Applications of Inspections Data
- Improving Efficiency with the QA/QI module
- Improving Quality with the QA/QI module
- Using ImageTrend Pre-Plan
- Maintaining Data Quality and Compliance
- Using ImageTrend Tools to Improve Data Quality
- Why Data Quality is Important
- Using Data to Obtain Grant Funding
- Community Paramedicine
- Meeting Federal Requirements
- Working with Healthcare Coalitions
Topic submissions can be completed using the form at http://www.ImageTrend.com/EDSCpresenters. Submissions will be reviewed for content suitability, relevance, clarity and experience with ImageTrend products. Speakers will be expected to meet all deadlines for registration and content submission to be included within the conference and conference materials.
- Topic submissions due: December 16, 2013
- Notification of topic acceptance: January 13, 2014
- Session descriptions and biography due: February 3, 2014
- Presentations due: May 12, 2014
- ImageTrend EDS Conference: July 16-18, 2014
About ImageTrend, Inc. http://www.ImageTrend.com
ImageTrend, Inc. is an award-winning software company in Lakeville, Minn., devoted to maintaining a high level of innovation, excellence and quality in its products, service and community. ImageTrend’s Web-based applications serve a variety of industries, including government, medical, human resources, business, education and non-profit organizations. ImageTrend combines business analysis, creative design and database-driven architecture to offer the best web applications and strategies.