This is a product and service for the next decade when digital and multi-screen marketing becomes known as just marketing.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 07, 2013
Digital Insights Group today announced the release of the first iteration of DIG™ Mobile Oncologist (one of the products available in the DIG™ Mobile Physician series). The first release of this innovative research and advisory service is immediately available for purchase and for active Digital Insights Group clients.
DIG™ Mobile Physician provides marketers, brands, technology companies, and publishers with insights into the rapidly evolving world of mobile, multi-screen and cross screen marketing.
Request an invite to a webinar on November 14 at 1pm (Eastern) at the following link:
The founders of Digital Insights Group will host a webinar on November 14 at 1pm (Eastern) to review their motivation to create DIG™ Mobile Physician, the initial findings from the first product focused on oncology, and what is planned for the future -- including the range of specialist segments covered in-depth and their launch timing.
“We spent a lot of time talking to the market, brand teams, and thought leaders to determine the gaps in the market and what innovative marketers need to compete today – and in the near future,” states Joe Farris, president of Digital Insights Group. He continues, “We are focused on compiling and analyzing deep insights by specialist category as opposed to broad population data, delivering continuous streams of insight throughout the year. And, the most important gap we are addressing with this product is informing clients about what to expect in the future and not just letting them know what happened over the past 12 months. This is a product and service for the next decade when digital and multi-screen marketing becomes known as just marketing.”
- 38% of oncologists report they use four devices on a regular basis (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone). 28% report they use three devices and 14% report they use two devices. Only 18% are only using one device. In other words, they are twice as likely to have four devices as they are just one device.
- Among devices used for professional purposes, oncologists report they use their smartphone the most often (40%) and their smartphone has the greatest influence (35%) on their practice and clinical decision-making.
- What are the top apps on a smartphone or tablet? 72% of oncologists report they use YouTube. 57% report they use Facebook. Only 10% of oncologists report they use Twitter today.
- Despite the preference for mobile overall, oncologists still prefer to access professional video on their desktop – with their tablet a close second.
- 62% of oncologists state they are interested in more content from pharmaceutical and device companies tailored to mobile devices - today.
- Mobile web or app? It’s a tie. Oncologists are split with regard to their preference for mobile web or an app to access professional content. Only 16% report no preference for mobile web versus app.
- Only 12% of oncologists report they regularly “prescribe” apps on their smartphone to their patients (that they can use on their own).
To understand the implications of the current wave of DIG™ Mobile Physician please join us November 14, 2013 at 1pm (Eastern).
About Digital Insights Group
Digital Insights Group is a research and advisory firm focused on bridging the gap between strategic insight and the mountains of data created by the social, mobile, and digital revolution. DIG is focused on delivering continuous high frequency insight, in-depth specialty and therapeutic insight, and insights that enable clients to plan for the future – not just understand the past. Digital Insights Group is your source of strategic digital insight for the next decade. For more information visit us online at http://www.digitalinsightsgroup.com.