Milford, Connecticut (PRWEB) November 11, 2013
Total Mortgage Services, LLC, a leading mortgage lender, announced today the launch of Total Mortgage Processing, an end-to-end mortgage processing platform for mortgage lenders, community banks, credit unions and third party originators, to originate more mortgage loans, scale capacity to market demands, increase profitability, enhance service levels, remain fully compliant and maintain the customer relationship. Total Mortgage Processing can efficiently support retail or wholesale channel originators through either an existing network of preferred service providers or a network recommended by Total Mortgage. The on-demand processing platform is 100% customizable and includes multiple features and benefits.
“Mortgage processing as a service will become a more important processing model as the cost of originating a mortgage increases due to numerous factors including regulatory compliance,” commented John Walsh, President of Total Mortgage. “Total Mortgage Processing is an on- demand solution to help mortgage originators remain competitive, fully compliant, mitigate risk and own the client relationship under their own terms. Our centralized solution, run by experienced mortgage executives, specializes in managing the mortgage lending value chain through various market cycles without any disruption to an organization’s core business or service and personnel levels.”
Benefits of the Total Mortgage Processing Model
- Automated and streamlined process from setup to funding.
- Access to a diverse catalog of mortgage loan products.
- Ginnie Mae direct lender able to provide strong support in the areas of FHA lending.
- Seamless coordination of loans through automated underwriting system.
- Experienced mortgage loan processors assigned to each account.
- Client control over level of contact with customer.
- Improved customer service and response times.
- Access to preferred and evaluated service providers.
- Order and monitor third party services - appraisals, title, credit updates, etc.
- On- demand ability to scale up or down depending on mortgage lending environment.
- Better management of talent resources and cost infrastructure.
- System integration in accordance to client guidelines.
For more information on Total Mortgage Processing please contact Scott Beckwith, Chief Business Development Officer at 203-882-6413 or sbeckwith(at)totalmortgage(dot)com.
About Total Mortgage Services, LLC
Total Mortgage Services, LLC, is an industry-leading direct-to- consumer and wholesale mortgage lender. The company was founded in 1997, and has been included in the Inc. Magazines' list of America's Fastest Growing companies in 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010, and holds an “A+” ranking with the Better Business Bureau. Licensed in 30 states and the District of Columbia, Total Mortgage offers a wide array of mortgage loans. In 2010, Total Mortgage launched its wholesale lending platform, Total Mortgage Wholesale.