Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) November 11, 2013
Bolt-on power rack and pinion steering for classic and late model Chevy and Ford musclecars. Made in Australia, RetroRack’s power rack and pinion conversions feature a patented design that allows you to rotate each component 360 degrees to the desired position and lock it into place. That makes it easier to fit one in cars with modified suspensions or engine swaps.
• CNC-machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum housing available polished or black anodized
• Fully hardened helical-cut 4140 chromoly steel rack gear
• No cast or welded components for strength and safety
- Fully tested in the US for endurance and fatigue
• All necessary mounting components included
• Lifetime warranty
- 1955-57 Chevy
- 1968-72 Chevelle
- 1967-74 Camaro/Firebird
- 1958-68 full-size Chevy passenger car
- 1962-82 Corvette
• 1965-70 and 2011-13 Mustang
Summit Racing also carries RetroRack’s universal-fit rack and pinion power steering units. Available in front-, center-, and rear-steer configurations, these units are ideal for street rods, classic trucks, and other custom vehicles.
Summit Racing Equipment