'We are proud to partner with leading healthcare organizations to support their efforts to digitally engage with patients and encourage healthier populations,' Peter Kuhn, MEDSEEK.
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) November 08, 2013
MEDSEEK, the only provider of a strategic influence platform, announced today that numerous healthcare organization customers were honored at the eHealthcare Leadership Awards ceremony. The organizations were recognized for exceptional online marketing and communications at the annual Greystone.net Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC), held November 4-6, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
“MEDSEEK applauds all organizations that received eHealthcare Leadership Awards for their excellence and hard work,” states Peter Kuhn, CEO of MEDSEEK. “We are proud to partner with many of the leading healthcare organizations and award recipients to support their efforts to digitally engage patients and encourage healthier populations,” Kuhn added. MEDSEEK provided the technology and services to support multiple award winners, two finalists for eHealthcare Organizational Commitment: Carolinas HealthCare System and Scripps Health, and four winners for Best Overall Internet Site: Alegent Creighton Health, Carolinas HealthCare System, Houston Methodist and Virginia Mason Medical Center.
A full list of all clients and partners MEDSEEK congratulates for receiving eHealthcare Leadership Awards are below:
- Alegent Creighton Health, NE – Best Health/Healthcare Content
- UCLA Health, CA – Best Rich Media
- Scripps Health, CA – Best Marketing Campaign
- Evergreen Health, WA – Best Site Design
- Christiana Care Health System, DE – Best Site Design
- Edward Hospital, IL – Best Health/Healthcare Content
- Texas Health Resources, TX – Best Health/Healthcare Content
- University of Colorado Health, CO – Best Rich Media
- Baptist Health, FL – Best Rich Media
- Carolinas HealthCare System, NC – Best Overall Internet
- Alegent Creighton Health, NE – Best Overall Internet
- Scripps Health, CA – Best Employee Recruitment
- Carolinas HealthCare System, NC – Best Intranet
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, WA – Best Overall Internet Site
- Carolinas HealthCare System, NC – Best Site Design
- ProMedica, OH – Best Site Design
- Miami Children’s, FL – Best Rich Media
- Baptist Health, FL – Best Rich Media
- Holy Redeemer Healthcare, PA – Best Rich Media
- Spectrum Health, MI – Best Patient Access & Convenience
- UCLA Health, CA – Best Patient Access & Convenience
- Baptist Health South Florida, FL – Best Overall Internet
- Alegent Creighton Health, NE – Best Mobile Communications
- Children’s Hospital & Medical Center of Omaha, NE – Best Interactive Site
- Advocate Medical Group, IL – Best Doctor Directory
- Methodist Health System, TX – Best Social Networking
- UCLA Health, CA – Best Social Networking
Awards of Distinction:
- Houston Methodist, TX – Best Overall Internet
- UCLA Health, CA – Best Intranet
- Scripps Health, CA – Best Social Networking
- Carolinas HealthCare System, NC – eHealth Organizational Commitment
- Scripps Health, CA – eHealth Organizational Commitment
About the eHealthcare Leadership Awards
The eHealthcare Leadership Awards program exclusively recognizes the very best Web sites of healthcare organizations, online health companies, pharmaceutical/medical equipment firms, suppliers and business improvement initiatives. These awards highlight the Internet’s role in achieving an organization’s business objectives and recognize the hard work that has gone into creating outstanding health Web sites. Winners are recognized each year at the annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC).
Since 1996, MEDSEEK has focused exclusively on building software to help hospitals and health systems virtually influence prospects and patients before and after a physical encounter. Today, the MEDSEEK Influence platform integrates web, mobile, social, predictive analytics and relationship management solutions to help organizations drive profitable volume, improve individual and population health, increase patient satisfaction and create lasting health-related loyalty. Birmingham, AL-based MEDSEEK is proud to serve over 200 customers representing over 1,000 hospitals including many of the top hospital systems in the United States and Canada.