Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) November 11, 2013
NewVo Beauty, an online beauty supply store, recaps the best hairstyles to hide dirty hair and shares the best ways to keep hair healthy and clean.
According to the Cosmopolitan article published on November 6th titled “Cute Hairstyles for Dirty Hair,” when you don’t feel like washing your hair, there are some hairstyles - like buns and long waves - that can help hide the fact that your hair is dirty.
The article shares these 9 styles:
- Chignon: Part your hair to the side and use a styling cream to hold the side bun tight.
- Crimped: Make the braid you wore the day before stylish. Brush out your braid and finish off the look with a headband.
- Bedhead: Use a texturizing spray to turn messy hair into beachy waves. Separate hair into pieces and spritz. Scrunch it after to get a beach look.
- Milkmaid braids: “Divide your hair into four sections, braid the front pieces, and twist the back pieces, wrapping each section around your head and pinning in place,” says the article.
- Messy ponytail: Use a texturizing spray at the roots to add an edgy twist. Tie hair back at the nape of your neck and use a 1-inch section of hair to tie it around the elastic.
- Top knot: Tying your hair in a knot on top of your head is easy and trendy. Start with a high ponytail on top of your hair and tie it into a bun. Sara Greenstone, a representative for NewVo Beauty, recommends using argan oil to give your hair some shine. “Add a dime-sided amount to your ends so that your hair doesn’t look dry and dirty.”
- Waterfall braids: Include braids into your hairstyle to extend the life of a blowout. A texture spray will make the sections of your braids stand out more.
- Waves: “Use a clamp-free curler to avoid kinky curls, wrapping medium-sized sections around the wand to get loose curls,” says the article.
- Half-up bouffant: Add volume to your roots by spritzing with a volumizer and then blow drying upside down. Comb hair into a half-up look and secure.
“The key to pulling off not washing your hair every day is healthy hair,” says Greenstone. “Try deep conditioning or using a product, like Keratin Complex, that adds proteins to your hair to help keep it strong.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.