Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) November 12, 2013
U.S. CAD, an AEC industry consultant and Autodesk Certified Gold Partner, participated in the 2013 Design Build Conference and Expo and successfully presented BIM9, Knowledge Trax, and BIM Task Force to conference attendees.
“We are very pleased with the quality of attendees at the conference and the level of engagement with the attendees and exhibitors from across all of the different design and construction sectors,” states Vince Aman, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing of U.S. CAD. “This conference was a great opportunity for our team to meet and engage with professionals in the design-build market and also introduce our latest capabilities.”
U.S. CAD also attended the Awards Dinner on the second day of the conference, which celebrated the following individuals and organizations for their outstanding work in design-build:
Brunelleschi Lifetime Achievement Award: Michael C. Loulakis, Esq., DBIA
Project of the Year: Chobani, Inc. New Greek Yogurt Facility
- Design-Builder, General Contractor, and Engineer: Shambaugh & Son, L.P.
- Architect: MSKTD & Associates, Inc.
- Specialty Contractor: Boccard life Sciences
- Civil/Architectural/Structural Subcontractor: Tippmann Group
Excellence in Design Award: Colonel James Nesmith Readiness Center
- Design-Builder: Lease Crutcher Lewis
- Architect: THA Architecture
- Engineers: Catena Consulting Engineers (Structural), Glumac (Mechanical), KPFF Consulting Engineers (Civil)
- Specialty Contractor: Place Studio (Landscape Design)
Excellence in Design Award: UC Irvine Contemporary Arts Center
- Design-Builder and General Contractor: Edge Construction, LLC
- Architects: Ehrlich Architects and LRM Landscape Architecture
- Engineers: John A. Martin & Associates, Inc., KPFF Consulting Engineers Inc., M-E Engineers Inc., Smith Engineering
- Specialty Consultants: Menlo Scientific Acoustics, Inc., Schaffer Acoustics Inc.
- Specialty Contractors: Berg Electric Corporation, Best Interiors, Inc., Couts Heating and Cooling, Inc., EDGE – Concrete Division, Scrape Certified Welding, Inc.
Excellence in Design Citation: Tres Rios Environmental Restoration, Phase 3A and 3B
- Design-Builder and General Contractor: Kiewit Western Co.
- Architect and Engineer: HNTB Corporation
- Specialty Contractor: Logan Simpson Design Inc. (Landscape Architect), Classic Excavation (Clear and Grub Subcontractor), Combs Construction Company (Grading and Excavation Subcontractor)
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is an AEC industry consultant and Autodesk Certified Gold Partner on the West Coast and Hawaii. U.S. CAD specializes in helping its customers integrate BIM, sustainable design, and analysis solutions by incorporating a variety of Autodesk solutions along with consulting, implementation, training, BIM modeling and production, configuration and support services. Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA with additional offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Honolulu and Las Vegas, U.S. CAD has become the solutions provider of choice for many of the West’s leading companies. For more information, visit http://www.uscad.com or call (877) 648-7223.
U.S. CAD is a trademark of U.S. CAD, Inc. Autodesk is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.