The checklist is a detailed discussion that covers Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ) and Level 1 Onsite assessments.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 12, 2013
pcipolicyportal.com offers a comprehensive PCI compliance checklist for ensuring both merchants and service providers understand the entire PCI DSS certification process. The checklist is a detailed discussion that covers Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ) and Level 1 Onsite assessments, and is available for instant download today. As for the PCI compliance checklist, it’s a proven method developed by the industry leading PCI DSS experts at pcipolicyportal.com consisting of the following 10 easy steps for PCI compliance:
1. Determine Appropriate Merchant and Service Provider Level.
2. Determine which Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) to use.
3. Download the official SAQ Questionnaire and Attestation of Compliance (AoC).
4. Thoroughly Review the Applicable SAQ Questionnaire.
5. Purchase PCI Policies and Procedures from pcipolicyportal.com.
6. Get Compliant.
7. Conduct Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing, if Necessary.
8. Complete the Attestation of Compliance.
9. Stay Compliant.
10. Practice What You Preach.
One of the most important areas regarding the PCI compliance checklist is obtaining comprehensive PCI DSS policies and procedures, such as the PCI Policies Packets available for instant download today from pcipolicyportal.com. PCI compliance begins with the experts at pcipolicyportal.com.