Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of October transactions and new assignments.
- SRS Austin announced the sale of a Firestone/Bridgestone ground lease, located at 3450 South General Bruce Drive in Temple, Texas. The property is an outparcel to the Target and Home Depot anchored Bird Creek Shopping center.
Jason Middlebrook of the Austin office represented the buyer in the transaction.
- Buddy's Appliance has leased a 3,918-square-foot free-standing building at 9260 Highway 119 in Alabaster, Ala. The new Buddy's Appliance will take over the former Movie Gallery space in the Publix anchored White Stone Shopping Center.
Martin Smith of the Birmingham office represented the landlord, Schilleci White Stone, LLC in this transaction.
- SRS Chicago announced the sale of the 7,388-square-foot former Wolf Camera building at 70 Orland Square, Orland Park, Ill.
Todd Gould of the Chicago office represented the seller, RRA Companies and Elaine Krieger of Krieger Kiddie Corporation represents the buyer.
- SRS Chicago also announced the sale of the 2,429-square-foot former Wolf Camera building at 2551 75th Street, Darien, Ill.
Todd Gould of the Chicago office represented the seller, RRA Companies in this transaction.
- PrimaCare has hired SRS Real Estate Partners in their plans for expansion throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. Currently, PrimaCare has 11 locations and is looking to add several new ones in the coming year with a strategic growth plan. SRS will assist in identifying ideal locations in their targeted trade areas.
- Runners High has signed a lease for a 1,754-square-foot space at The Shops at Canyon Pointe in Golden, Co. Runners The Shops at Canyon Pointe is located on the NEC of Ruby Dr & Iowa Dr in Golden.
Austin Tillack and Jim Hoffman of the Denver office represented the landlord, The Shops at Canyon Point in this transaction.
- Allstate Insurance has signed a lease for a 900-square-foot space at Heritage Place Village in Centennial, Co. Heritage Place Shopping Center is located on the northeast corner of Arapahoe Road and Quebec Street in Centennial, Co.
Joe Beck and Ed Beck of the Denver office represented the landlord, Heritage Place Shopping Center in this transaction.
- EVOS has signed a lease for a 1,730-square-foot space located in The Commons at Town Center in Boca Raton, Fla. The property is situated on the southwest corner of Northwest 19th St. and Northwest 22nd Way. This will be the second location in the South Florida market for the Tampa-based fast casual restaurant company.
Michael Weiss of the S. Florida office represented EVOS Boca PBI, LLC exclusively in the transation. Jeffrey Kalil of Woolbright Development represented the landlord, L&B CIP Glades Plaza, LLC.
- SRS New York announced that it has negotiated two leases for The Tile Shop in Connecticut. The first is in Norwalk, Conn., at 360 Connecticut Avenue and the second at 18 Federal Road in Brookfield, Conn.
David Hochberg of the New York office and William Argall of Great Street Realty represented The Tile Shop in these transactions which will be the first stores opened by The Tile Shop in Connecticut.
- Dollar Tree/Deal$ has leased 11,000 square feet at 131-09 101st Avenue in Richmond Hills, N.Y.
Erin Grace, CCIM, of the New York office represented the tenant, Dollar Tree/Deal$, in the transaction. Sol Dweck of NYC Prime Realty Corp. represented the landlord, 131 Street Realty Associates.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is quickly strengthening its presence across greater Tampa Bay. The national chain of burrito restaurants signed a lease for a 3,000-square-foot out pad at the Coral Landings Shopping Center in Palm Harbor, Fla.
Garrett Williams of the Tampa office represented the tenant, Chipotle Mexican Grill of Colorado, LLC. Lisa McCaffrey of Colliers International represented the landlord, IPERS Coral Landings Shopping Center, Inc.
- Chipotle also opened a location at the Westfield Brandon Mall food court and has signed a lease for a 3,500-square-foot out pad at the adjacent Plaza at Brandon Town Center.
Several other locations are in discussion along Florida’s Gulf Coast, stretching from Hernando to Collier County. Garrett Williams, vice president for the SRS Tampa office, oversees the site selection process across West Central and Southwest FL.
- Edible Arrangements has leased a 1,266-square-foot space located at the northwest corner of Greenway Road and Tatum Boulevard in Phoenix, Ariz. Edible Arrangements plans to open in the next few months.
Chuck Gibson of the Phoenix office represented the tenant, Edible Arrangements, in the transaction. Zach Pace with Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the landlord, Jamel Greenway, LLC.
- Hot N Juicy Crawfish, a seafood restaurant, has leased a 3,170-square-foot space at Centerpoint on Mill. This is Hot N Juicy Crawfish’s first location in Arizona, and the restaurant plans to open Spring 2014.
Scott Ellsworth and Brian Polachek of the Phoenix office represented the landlord, DMB Associates, in the transaction.
- Casual Male has leased a 7,100-square-foot space at Arrowhead Towne Center. Tenants located at Arrowhead Towne Center include; Babies R Us, Verizon, AT&T, and Pita Jungle.
Brian Polachek of the Phoenix office represented the landlord, Arrowhead 75 Bell Development, LLC, in the transaction. Joshua Simon with Simon CRE represented the tenant.
- SRS San Francisco announced that it assisted Station Casinos in securing restaurant leases for Graton Resort & Casino in Rohnert Park, Calif. Graton Resort & Casino will offer guests 13 restaurant choices, each with a strong San Francisco Bay Area following, including four fine-dining establishments totaling 32,000 square feet and nine small-format, quick-serve eateries totaling 10,000 square feet.
Laura Tinetti and Jack Novatney of the San Francisco office represented the landlord, Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.