The consequences of making a bad hiring decision are significant. The average settlement of negligent hiring lawsuits is nearly $1 million. 43% of employers reported the top reason for why bad hires happen is because of the need to fill the job quickly.
SLC, UT (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
Peopletrail - a leading provider of employee and tenant background checks and screening solutions - announced today its "Help for the Holidays" program. The program provides new customers available resources at discounted rates to help make the right hiring decisions during the busy holiday season.
The consequences for rushing the employee screening process and making a bad hiring decision are significant. The Society For Human Resource Management reports that the average settlement of a negligent hiring lawsuit is nearly $1 million. And according to CareerBuilder.com, 43% of those surveyed reported the top reason for why bad hires happen to good people is because of the need to fill the job quickly.
"Each year we hear about new litigation involving companies that negligently hired the wrong person. At Peopletrail, we understand the significance of finding the right fit for each position within a company, whether the position is short-term or long-term. Our team of dedicated Account Managers looks at each client's situation and customizes a background check and screening solution specific to their needs," stated Wallace T. Davis, President and CEO. "Our primary goal is to provide accurate and timely information to all of our clients to help them make the right hiring decisions, keep them compliant, and prevent legal action resulting from making bad hiring decisions."
- The "Help for the Holidays" program provides new customers an initial free employee background check and screening with a 20% discount on all additional screening during the busy holiday season.
- New customers should reference promotional code: HH13
- The program is provided to companies and is not available to individuals for personal background checks.
- The program will run for two months from November 12, 2013 to January 12, 2014.
- New customers can schedule a complimentary customized consultation by visiting the company web site at Peopletrail.com.
- The initial free employee background check can also be requested by visiting the company web site and participating in the live chat feature or by calling the company directly at 866-223-8822.
Peopletrail is a leading provider of custom employment, tenant and drug screening solutions, criminal background checks, & ATS integrations.
As part of the accredited elite, only Peopletrail combines superior customer service through dedicated Account Managers with efficient, state-of-the-art technology integration to deliver on-demand, accurate and timely consumer reporting results. Trusted and respected by government agencies and Fortune 500 to small up-and-coming businesses, Peopletrail provides Actionable insight you trust.
Interested customers in Peopletrail’s background check and screening services can contact the company at 888.223.6623, or by visiting the company web site at Peopletrail.com.