DisclosureNet is the first to combine disclosure management and disclosure research together in one integrated solution.
Toronto, New York, and San Francisco (PRWEB) November 19, 2013
DisclosureNet™ has launched a unique disclosure management solution that alleviates the major internal and external reporting challenges often faced by finance professionals. DisclosureNet is the only solution on the market to combine disclosure research including peer analysis and access to standards, rules and regulations with technology that ensures internal and external reports are created accurately and efficiently. With its flexible deployment options in the cloud or in-house, DisclosureNet is redefining the way organizations handle financial reporting.
The new solution includes the following key benefits and features:
- Facilitates fast, efficient creation of disclosure documents such as 10Ks and 10Qs as well as internal reports and presentations such as management reports and board books.
- Improves compliance and benchmarking with access to standards, rules and regulations as well as sample disclosure filings.
- Fosters collaboration and eliminates versioning issues with the ability to simultaneously edit reports.
- Provides native integration into MS Office.
- Enhances security and compliance with audit trail and permission features.
- Ensures a single version of the truth across multiple reports through a direct connection to corporate data sources including ERP solutions, Excel & OLAP databases.
- Refines peer analysis practices with access to over 20 million public disclosure filings.
- Promotes smoother regulatory submissions with various XBRL and EDGARization services.
“DisclosureNet is the first to combine disclosure management and disclosure research together in one integrated solution,” begins the company’s president, Paul Hill. He adds that, “the solution was developed in response to clients experiencing a disconnect between automating report cycles and the ability to leverage existing information to enhance these reports.” DisclosureNet is the only product in the market bridging this gap by merging these processes which are vital to producing high quality financial reports.
This news follows recent major announcements that DisclosureNet has entered into an OEM agreement with IBM and appointed Paul Hill as its president. The new product launch and introduction of implementation and support services provided by DisclosureNet represent two critical ways the company is executing its current strategy to:
- Create the next generation of disclosure management solutions for internal and external reporting.
- Continue to lead with innovative technologies in disclosure research and disclosure analytics.
- Set a new standard for high-quality, timely and extensive client service.
- Establish a platform that will provide existing and future customers with best practices and answers to their unique reporting challenges.
“It’s been an exciting few months at DisclosureNet,” says Stephane Jasmin, the company’s founder and CEO. “This solution is an important step in the journey toward providing business professionals with the most comprehensive reporting solution, but it won’t end here. We’re working on new and exciting ways to deliver the ultimate disclosure management experience to our clients.”
If you’d like to preview DisclosureNet’s new capabilities, please contact Kevin Beckberger, Director, Business Development at k.beckberger(at)disclosurenet(dot)com.
™ DisclosureNet is a trademark of DisclosureNet Inc.
DisclosureNet™ provides cloud-based and in-house enterprise disclosure management solutions and services that help improve efficiency, accuracy, control, and reduce risk in your internal and external reporting. What sets us apart is that we enhance disclosure management with the ability to conduct peer comparisons and XBRL analyses, while providing access to accounting standards, rules and regulations. Ultimately, DisclosureNet™ helps improve the quality of your disclosures and accelerates your reporting cycles.