London, UK (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
Quantum dots are semiconductor nanoparticles, with dimensions typically ranging from 2 to 10 nm. Their diminutiveness makes them highly flexible and versatile and therefore suitable for a lot of applications. Currently, the healthcare sector is the largest application for QD-based devices. Burgeoning lightning industry was propelled significantly by the successful introduction of LED and is predicted to witness further expansion in the offing. Meanwhile, companies active in the field are in search for alternative LED lighting technology, with QD likely to satisfy his need. QD technology is also expected to play an essential role in the solar power-oriented industry.
The worldwide market for QD technology products and applications is poised to record a CAGR of more than 55% in the years to come to go beyond USD 7.48 billion in 2022. Americas lead the global QDs market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
In-demand research report “Market Opportunities for Quantum Dots in Lighting and Displays” elaborated by NanoMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Market Opportunities for Quantum Dots in Lighting and Displays
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The research report offers a comprehensive guide to the QDs market, providing insights into the emerging opportunities in the field. It thoroughly examines the latest products, strategies as well as the recent technology developments in various electronics applications of QDs. The report contains discussions of QDs’ penetration in the lightning and display markets, identifies problems related to QDs adoption and describes the possible ways to solve them. The study evaluates QDs potential and benchmarks it against competing technologies, offers assessments of the strategies implemented by the leading companies engaged in the QDs field. In addition, detailed forecasts including the volume and value of QDs shipments by application are available in the research report.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report enriches knowledge of QDs field.
- In-depth analysis of the emerging opportunities in the QDs filed allows to determine the promising growth areas.
- Extensive review of the recent developments in the QDs markets keeps abreast of changes in the QDs field.
- Thorough discussion of the challenges of QDs adoption assists in making the informed business decisions.
- Comprehensive assessment of the major strategies of the leading companies active in the QDs space helps to plan effective business strategies.
- Future outlook shows how the QDs field is set to develop in the upcoming years.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at NanoMarkets page.