London, UK (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 4th Annual Business Continuity & Emergency Response Forum to be held on February 11-13, 2014, in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.
After having established itself as the go to event for business continuity, crisis management, emergency response and disaster recovery in the MENA region, the 4th Annual Business Continuity & Emergency Response Forum will gather over a hundred senior key decision makers and professionals from various critical industrial and commercial sectors such as oil and gas, telecom, finance and many others in the region.
The conference aims at further enhancing business continuity and emergency plans that will seamlessly aid in managing unforeseen risk to companies based in the Middle East region. Addressing the needs and challenges facing various industries, business continuity management (BCM) leaders and solution providers are stepping forward to proactively spread the word on the importance of developing contingency plans.
4th Annual Business Continuity & Emergency Response Forum
Date: February 11-13, 2014
Location: Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates
Key themes to be discussed at the event:
- NCEMA Business Continuity Standard - AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000 : 2012
- Cyber Threat - Latest from a Resilience Perspective
- Senior Leaders Panel: Lack of Engagement from the Senior Management
- Case Study - Implementing a Full Life Cycle of Business Continuity in an Organization
- Business Continuity and the National Response Framework Emergency Support Functions
- Status of MERS CoV and other Emerging/Re-emerging Diseases
- Abdul Manan Qureshi, Head of Business Continuity, Riyad Bank, Saudi Arabia
- Amair Saleem, Director for Safety, Risk, Regulation and Planning Department, Roads and Transport Authority, United Arab Emirates
- Abdur Rahman, Head of Business Continuity, Arab National Bank, Saudi Arabia
- Bryan McAtee, Chief BCM Practitioner, Ascent Technology Consulting, Australia
- Elizabeth Granger, Senior Business Leader, Crisis Management, Visa Inc., the United States
- Guenther Eisinger, Managing Director, Eisenburg Solutions, the United Kingdom
- Gurpreet Kochar, Head of Technology/Process - Information Systems, Audit Emirates Airline, the United Arab Emirates
- Kevin Smith, Business Continuity Specialist, Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait
- Liaqat Amin, EMS Head of Crisis Management & Business Continuity - Emergency Management Services, RasGas Company Limited, Qatar
- Mark Edward Woodward, Manager Aerodrome Section, General Civil Aviation Authority, the United Arab Emirates
- Mark Moran, Head of Business Continuity, BBC, the United Kingdom Mehdi Neseeruddin, Business Continuity Manager, Maa'den, Saudi Arabia
- Mete Kasim Birecikli, Business Continuity Management Coordinator; Corporate Planning, Qatargas Operating Company Limited, Qatar
- Mustapha Huneyd Bengali, Senior Manager, Head of Corporate Information Security, Ooredo Qatar, Qatar
- Neyaz Mushtaq, Business Continuity Director, Mobily, Saudi Arabia
- Simon Williams, Global Business Continuity Manager, National Bank of Abudhabi, the United Arab Emirates
- Siraj Ismail, Section Manager, Roads and Transport Authority, the United Arab Emirates
- Tony Schmitz, Chief Executive Officer, Send Word Now, the United States
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com, please visit our Registration Page.