With rising health costs, most corporations are adopting health and wellness incentive programs. But what if everything you thought you knew about health and wellness was wrong?
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) November 14, 2013
“The New Health Conversation” is moving to Colorado Public Television (CPT12) premiering on November 17, 2013.
The show created and co-hosted by Peter Greenlaw and Steve Toth reveals a fresh new approach to talking about health, diet, nutrition, and TDOS. Greenlaw is the voice for what you are not hearing from cutting-edge health science research.
Peter Greenlaw is the co-author of Why Diets are Failing Us and the upcoming books, The TDOS Syndrome (toxicity deficiency of nutrition, overweight and stress) and The TDOS Protocol (the solution). His show have included Dr. John Gray PhD, Dr. Michael Colgan PhD, Dr. Bill Andrews PhD, Dr. Dennis Harper, Dr. Ina S. Nozek, Melanie Warner, Doug Freel, and Dr. Nicholas Messina.
The show is directed, and produced by Steve Toth, founder of Conscious Evolution Media (CEM Network). This television series provides first person testimonials and documented proof that the food we eat is making us sick or even worse.
Over 10 years ago Greenlaw was faced with a personal health crisis. To restore his health, and the health issues of others, he dedicated his life to trying to answer the tough questions about the increase in illnesses caused by toxicity in food and environment. His research has included reading over 500 books and more than 10,000 hours of research.
His research was accelerated by his work with Dr. Bill Andrews (PHD in population genetics and molecular biology who is responsible for discovering the enzyme telomerase that is the key to aging), and John Anderson, (regarded as the worlds greatest nutritional chemist who over the past 30 years has formulated over 2300 nutritional products for over 650 companies).
Today Greenlaw is considered one of the world’s leading advocates on toxicity and deficiency of nutrition in food, wellness and how to live healthier longer. He has conducted more than 1,000 lectures on this subject all over the world.
“CPT12 has a legacy of supporting independent voices – those of filmmakers, artists and innovators,” said Shari Bernson, Director of Development at CPT12. “The station continues to build on a long history of airing content that is ahead of the mainstream media. Our viewers and supporters have let us know that they like to think for themselves and we strive to provide access to new talent as well as information to help empower people to make their own discoveries and decisions.”
To view videos of past show and lectures, and more information on Greenlaw CLICK HERE:
Here are just a few interesting facts regarding how life has changed over the past decades.
- In 1997 UCLA conducted a study of the effects of iron. They had a sample of spinach grown back in 1953. …they compared samples of spinach from 1997 with that grown in 1953. It was concluded that you would have to eat 43 bowls of spinach in 1997 to equal just 1 bowl in 1953.
- According to the American Cancer Society study in 1990, one in 15 women got breast cancer. Today it is one in eight. If the current trend continues, in another ten years it will be one in three.
- In a 2005 study done by the Environmental Working Group, in conjunction with the American Red Cross, they tested the cord blood of new born infants and found an average of 287 toxic chemicals, including 180 toxins that cause cancer.
- In 1990 three in 10,000 children were diagnosed with autism. Today it is one in 102. Source: the book Ultra Mind Solution.
- In 1997 human fat tissue sampled in the United States has shown that it contained over 300 chemical contaminants that have not been chemically identified. US EPA Office of Toxic Substances.
To contact Peter Greenlaw: peter(at)gocleanse(dot)com, 303-589-7087, http://www.petergreenlaw.com.
Conscious Evolution Media (CEM Network) is a project of Coach Steve Toth the Founder of CEM-Network and Real Coaching Radio-TV Network, Llc, our parent company. As human consciousness is unfolding for the first time in the history of our humanity we are able to consciously participate in our evolution. This represents a shift from an ego based point of you to an aware, holistic and spiritual basis for living our lives.
About Colorado Public Television – CPT12
Every day, Colorado Public Television (CPT12, PBS) sets ourselves apart by creating and curating an unparalleled schedule of local, independent, trusted “community voice” programming on three channels. Noted by The Denver Post, CPT12 is a “feisty outlet” that takes a tough stance “on matters of censorship & politics.” We’re now on Comcast in Summit County on channels 12, 251 and 252 (12.1, 12.2 and 12.3 respectively).