Tampa, FL (PRWEB) November 18, 2013
Construct Corps, LLC, a leading provider of temporary skilled workers to construction, industrial, manufacturing and disaster response projects throughout the United States, had a productive and accolade filled year. Recently, the Dun & Bradstreet company Open Ratings, surveyed a broad sampling of Construct Corps’ clients asking them to rank the performance of Construct Corps in the delivery of skilled trade staffing services. Construct Corps’ Overall Performance Rating is an impressive 92 out of 100 when asked “Overall, how satisfied do you feel about the performance of Construct Corps during this transaction?”
“We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent customer experience, so we’re pleased to see that reflected in the opinions of our clients,” said Corey Tashkin, Construct Corps, LLC President. The survey uncovered noteworthy topics, including:
- Construct Corps follows through on its commitments.
- Customers find that Construct Corps’ pricing correspond to expectations.
- The services delivered by Construct Corps are high in quality, matched order specifications, and are delivered on time.
- It is very easy to do business with Construct Corps; the staff is courteous, professional and has a good attitude.
- Construct Corps is responsive to requests, issues, and problems that arise in the course of doing business.
Additional survey findings can be found at http://www.constructcorps.com.
About Construct Corps, LLC
Construct Corps is a mission-driven skilled trades staffing company that delivers real labor solutions to its clients. For more than a decade, it has led the industry by providing an excellent service experience to customers throughout the United States. Construct Corps, LLC’s services includes providing skilled workers to construction projects, industrial sites, manufacturing centers, and disaster response projects of varying scope and size. For more information about Construct Corps, LLC, call (866) 532-6777 or visit http://www.ConstructCorps.com.