Ionia Corporation Awarded for Innovation in Mobile at Dreamforce 2013
Ionia Corporation recognized for its outstanding contribution toward customer success in second annual Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 18, 2013
Ionia Corporation today announced it has been named the recipient of the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award for Innovation in Mobile by salesforce.com. In receiving this award, Ionia was recognized for their work with New England Biolabs in leveraging social and mobile cloud technologies from salesforce.com to accelerate customer company transformation. The award was presented at Dreamforce 2013, the world’s largest vendor-led technology gathering, on Nov. 18 in San Francisco.
Comments on the News
- “New England Biolabs’ directive to Ionia was to deliver a 360 view of the customer experience, product awareness, inventory levels and buying trends extending from NEB to a customer installed point of sale (freezer). By utilizing technologies from salesforce.com and Heroku, Ionia’s team delivered a working solution in under 100 days fully automated, secure and fully connected freezer with live diagnostics. Features within the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud allowed Ionia’s team to streamline delivery and focus on the connected freezer and mobile experience.”
-Joe Gaska, Salesforce and Heroku Architect, Ionia Corporation
- “The Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance partner ecosystem continues to play an important role in evangelizing the benefits of social and mobile cloud technologies from salesforce.com to accelerate customer company transformation,” said Denzil Samuels, senior vice president, Alliances - Partner Account Management, salesforce.com. “We congratulate Ionia Corporation on its Salesforce.com Partner Innovation award in Innovation in Mobile and applaud their ongoing commitment to delivering customer success.”
- “We partnered with Ionia to create a new and innovative automated point of sale freezer for life sciences reagents that integrates with our Sales Cloud environment. The whole concept went from whiteboard to a deployed prototype in less than 100 days, because of the aggressive leverage of Heroku and the Salesforce architecture, and Ionia's understanding of how to connect the pieces into a seamless experience. Ionia's expertise and participation in the creation of the solution helped us shorten our time to develop and rapidly iterate a new solution that differentiates us in the industry, and creates a whole new way to connect with our customers.”
-Ken Grady, CIO & Director of IT, New England Biolabs
Ionia Corporation’s team recently deployed the Heroku platform to deliver a secure, encrypted, and scalable solution for connected kiosks at New England Biolabs, a world leader in the production and supply of reagents for the life science industry.
The Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards is an annual awards program honoring salesforce.com’s consulting partner ecosystem for the contributions they have made in helping customers leverage social and mobile cloud technologies to accelerate customer company transformation. Award winners were honored at salesforce.com’s annual Dreamforce, the world’s largest vendor-led technology gathering, held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
Partner recipients of a Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award were acknowledged in one of 7 categories based on their outstanding customer implementation work:
- Innovation in Sales
- Innovation in Service
- Innovation in Marketing
- Innovation in Platform
- Innovation in Industry Solutions
- Innovation in Mobile Solutions
- Customer Company Innovation
About Ionia Corporation
Ionia’s team of cloud computing experts has delivered 300+ solutions in the last 8 years receiving outstanding reviews across the Healthcare & Life Sciences and Manufacturing verticals within the Salesforce AppExchange. Heroku has become a staple in in Ionia’s technology stack to solve their client’s needs. Ionia’s team has delivered cloud connected kiosks, cloud connected medical devices, secure physician/patient portals, mobile applications (native & HTML5), Facebook applications, and everything in between.