'Firepond by FPX sets a new standard for the CRM and ERP industry, enabling any company that sells products or services to improve key business metrics in 2-weeks,' said Dave Batt, CEO of FPX.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) November 14, 2013
- FPX today announced Firepond by FPX, a new product line with an innovative approach to implementation to help companies improve sales effectiveness and overall business performance.
- Firepond by FPX introduces a new paradigm and new standard – A turnkey solution that combines FPX’s best-in-class configure-price-quote® application with a full-service implementation program enabling customers to go into production within two weeks. Until now, companies looking to improve complex quote and order processes had to rely on complex configure, price, and quoting (CPQ) applications that took months and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to implement.
- Firepond by FPX is based on FPX’s flagship CPQ OnDemand® application bundled with preconfigured templates based on FPX’s 3-decades of CPQ industry best practices, so sales professionals can easily configure, price and quote complex sales orders.
- Companies looking for better, more effective ways to convert sales opportunities into orders can expect Firepond by FPX to eliminate quoting errors, better govern discounting to improve margin realization, eliminate revenue delays and improve the overall buying experience for their target customers.
- Firepond by FPX is offered in two bundle levels – A 25 subscriber bundle package equipped with 25 application subscriptions and turnkey implementation for $48,000 (USD) and 50 subscriber bundle package, equipped with 50 application subscriptions and turnkey implementation for $76,000 (USD).
- Firepond by FPX will be formally released at Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013, from November 18th to November 21st. Visit FPX’s booth at N1412 in the Moscone Center North, 747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103.
"Small businesses are very price-sensitive and generally don't accept expensive technology solutions; they'll only pay for the immediate value they can derive from them — nothing more and nothing less," noted Robert Anderson, Gartner Senior Vice President of Research in a recent report. Mr. Anderson also stated in an earlier report, "Developing an IT solution that fits the technology and business needs of SMBs at an affordable price is only the first step to being successful. IT solutions that are easy to deploy, use and support (as well as replicate en masse, where appropriate) are critical requirements for success in the SMB market. Constraints in IT resources (people, skills and budget) create unique challenges, requirements and buying behaviors for selecting, deploying and managing IT solutions in the SMB market."
“Firepond by FPX sets a new standard for the CRM and ERP industry, enabling any company that sells products or services to improve key business metrics in 2-weeks,” said Dave Batt, CEO of FPX. “FPX has drawn from 3-decades of experience serving the largest companies in their respective industries and incorporated these industry best practices into a turnkey application, Firepond by FPX.”
“Every other CPQ application for Salesforce.com is focused on either the low-end SMB market or the high-end enterprise market,” said Darius Vaskelis, CEO of Sakonent. “FPX is unique in that it has one best-in-class CPQ solution for Salesforce.com that can scale to any size business.”
Gartner, Tech Go-to-Market: Don’t Ignore Four Nontraditional Sales Channels for Small-Business Market Growth, September 3, 2013; Agenda Overview for Small and Midsize Business Marketplace, 2013, January 7, 2013.
FPX is the pioneering innovator of cloud-based Configure-Price-Quote solutions, engineering solutions that automate time-consuming steps in the sales process, increasing productivity, average deal size, and overall profitability. FPX has headquarters offices in the greater Minneapolis area and Dallas with regional offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong, London and Paris.
Configure-Price-Quote is a registered trademark of FPX, LLC. Salesforce is a registered trademark of salesforce.com and is used here with permission.