Full Selection of Holiday Travel Packages to Choose from at the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts of Eastern Canada
(PRWEB) November 19, 2013
Although we’re still weeks away from candy canes and fruit cake, savvy travelers looking for the best place to reunite with family or escape the holiday rush have a full selection of packages to choose from at the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts of Eastern Canada. It’s time to plan festive fun with offerings to light up the Holidays.
- What better place to celebrate than in a castle covered in fluffy white snow? Fairmont Le Château Frontenac invites visitors to discover Old Québec for a traditional family Christmas in Quebec City. The Christmas Eve Package is sure to provide you with memorable times. It includes accommodation in a Fairmont room, one glass of welcome Bubbles per person, Christmas Eve Dinner (6 courses) for two adults in the Ballroom (excluding wine), full buffet breakfast for two adults on the 25th at Le Café de la Terasse restaurant and access to the indoor pool. It is available December 24, 2013 and starts from $689 per night, based on double occupancy, gratuities for meals included, taxes extra. The New Year's Eve Package includes luxury hotel accommodation in a Fairmont room, welcome reception with canapés & bubbles, New Year's Eve Dinner (6 courses) in the Ballroom on December 31st (excluding wine), Champagne at stroke of midnight, full buffet breakfast for two adults on January 1st at Le Café de la Terrasse restaurant and access to our indoor pool. The package is available December 31st 2013 and starts from $999 per night, based on double occupancy, gratuities for meals included, taxes extra.
- At Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, guests are steps away from Montreal shopping, entertainment and museums, perfect to experience the city at its best. The All I Want for the Holidays offer features rates starting from just $139 from per night or $189 CAD in a Junior Suite, taxes extra. This offer is valid on weekends until December 15, and every day from December 20, 2013 to January 5, 2014. For a little something extra, the Christmas Delight package includes one night in a Fairmont room; dinner at Montreal’s gourmet restaurant The Beaver Club. Valid December 24 or 25, 2013 from $309 based on double occupancy. Gratuities included, alcohol and taxes extra. To ring in the New Year in style, the Boogie & Bubbly package includes one night accommodation in a Fairmont room, a New Year's Eve 7-course dinner in Le Montréalais, including one bottle of champagne per couple, hats & noisemakers and dancing to live music, starting from $509. Gratuities included, alcohol and taxes extra.
- At Fairmont le Château Montebello, the world's largest log cabin, the Holidays start in November! The Early Christmas package includes buffet breakfast, guided tour, souvenir photo, a curling clinic or culinary workshop. Available from Sunday to Thursday, November 16 through December 19th, from $179 CAD. Guests who wish to take time to cozy up to the six-sided fireplace, skate or enjoy dog sledding, snowshoeing or ice fishing can opt for a three-day Christmas in the Country package. It is available December 23 to 25 inclusive and includes two buffet breakfasts, a Christmas Brunch, three dinners, including Christmas Dinner, and a Christmas Eve "Réveillon" with visit from Santa, and a full children's program. Rates from $1,750 CAD for the 3-day stay. The New Year's Gala includes a Cocktail Party in the lobby, a 7-course Dinner Dance and a one-night stay on December 31st and New Year's Day Brunch. This package also includes a complete activity program for the whole family. Prices start from $780 CAD.
- Sitting at the foot of the majestic Laurentian peaks with a high-speed chair lift at its doorstep, Fairmont Tremblant is the only Quebec ski-in, ski-out hotel in this picturesque mountain resort. Experts and beginners alike will appreciate great snow conditions and amazing vistas. The Family Ski Experience package includes accommodation in a Fairmont room, one ski lift ticket per adult and $50 CAD food & beverage credit per night. It is available from December 13, 2013 to April 12, 2014. Rates start from $357 CAD per night, double occupancy, taxes and gratuities extra. Minimum 3-night stay. Children lift tickets can be purchased online or at the hotel.
- Spend enchanting holidays at the picturesque Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu. Nestled between the sea and the mountains, in Quebec's Charlevoix region. Rich in tradition, this luxury Charlevoix hotel in La Malbaie blends the quiet charm of the countryside with the sophistication of a world-class resort. Enjoy all the activities the hotel has to offer, including decorations, themed workshops, a relaxing spa, and much more. Ho-ho-holiday Package includes accommodation in a Fairmont room and $100 credit per night used towards the Spa, Food & Beverage outlets and in-room movies only. It is available from December 20, 2013 to Sunday, January 05, 2014. Rates start from $279 per night, taxes extra.
- Christmas comes alive with Fairmont Château Laurier’ s annual Trees of Hope event in support of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario. From November 29th until January 4th, the halls are decked with over 30 uniquely decorated Christmas trees. Guests can make a visit to Ottawa a family tradition by experiencing the Trees of Hope package, which includes an overnight stay in Ottawa’s castle, a $10 donation to CHEO and a Rideau Centre visitors value shopping booklet. This package is available from $189 per night, based on two adult and two children for the duration of this heartwarming event.
For more information about these packages or for reservations please call 1-800-441-1414 or visit us online at http://www.fairmont.com.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of more than 60 luxury properties around the globe, including Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel, The Plaza in New York, and Makkah Clock Royal Tower in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The luxury brand's distinctive hotels offer a sense of heritage and sophistication, warm, engaging service and culturally rich experiences. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also recognized internationally for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. Fairmont is owned by FRHI Holdings Limited, a leading global hotel company with over 100 hotels under the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands. The company also manages Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel branded luxury private residences club, whole-ownership residences and serviced residences properties. For more information or reservations, please call 1-800-441-1414 or visit fairmont.com.
Become a fan of Fairmont. Join our online communities at http://www.everyonesanoriginal.com, facebook.com/fairmonthotels, twitter.com/fairmonthotels, and pinterest.com/fairmonthotels/. For career opportunities, visit facebook.com/fairmontcareers.