London, UK (PRWEB) November 15, 2013
The global market for automotive air filters has been evolving at a rapid pace in the past several years. The major growth drivers include, among others, rising health awareness, increasing environmental concerns, soaring production of vehicles worldwide, and the burgeoning demand for the product. The overall air filters market for automotive applications is poised to climb to a value of USD 5.1 billion by 2018. Asia-Oceania is predicted to capture a considerable share of the world market in the upcoming years due to the region’s leadership in car production globally. In terms of volume, the cabin air filters category is catching up with the intake air filters category, as the former product type cannot be installed in every vehicle. The highest penetration rates of cabin air filters are registered in South Korea, Japan and European countries.
Cummins, Parker Hannifin CORP., Toyota Boshoku Corporation, Valeo SA, Affinia Group, Freudenberg & Co., Clarcor, Sogefi SPA, Ahlstrom Corporation and Robert Bosch Gmbh are amid the leading companies in the global automotive air filters market space.
New research report “Automotive Air Filters Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light & Heavy Commercial), by Filter Type (Intake & Cabin Air Filters), by Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Two-Wheelers (OE & Aftermarket) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Automotive Air Filters Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light & Heavy Commercial), by Filter Type (Intake & Cabin Air Filters), by Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Two-Wheelers (OE & Aftermarket) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides in-depth insights into the global market for automotive air filters. It presents a comprehensive market assessment by geography, filter type, market type, and vehicle type from 2013 to 2018. The research study examines the key factors driving and restraining the overall market growth, outlines key market challenges and opportunities, identifies the winning imperatives, and discusses the most important industry trends and issues. The report contains a value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, delves into the competitive environment, highlights new product launches and developments, traces most recent industry activities and reviews the leading companies in the field. In addition, detailed market forecast through 2018 is available in the research study.
- Extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global automotive air filters market.
- Vital data on the historical and present industry performance.
- Comprehensive market assessment by geography, filter type, vehicle type and two-wheelers.
- Insightful overview of the key market drivers and limiters.
- Identification of the winning imperatives.
- Outlining of the main market challenges and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Value chain analysis.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure.
- Detailed profiles of the leading market participants including a company general overview and vital details on financials, product & services, strategies and recent developments.
- Thorough discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Snapshot of the recent agreements, collaborations, mergers, acquisition and partnerships.
- Market future outlook through 2018.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.