Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) November 19, 2013
To help users get up to speed on Apple’s new OS X Mavericks, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., today announces the publication of 12 new books covering Apple’s latest iPads and desktop operating system.
Wiley’s new OS X Mavericks books include:
- OS X Mavericks Portable Genius (978-1-118-68322-4, November 2013, US $30.00)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY OS X Mavericks (978-1-118-68323-1, November 2013, US $29.99)
- OS X Mavericks For Dummies (978-1-118-69188-5, November 2013, US $29.99)
- OS X Mavericks All-in-One For Dummies (978-1-118-69181-6, November 2013, US $34.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Complete OS X Mavericks (978-1-118-73676-0, December 2013, US $34.99)
Wiley’s new iPad Air and iPad mini books include:
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad, 2nd Edition (978-1-118-71650-2, November 2013, US $29.99)
- iPad Portable Genius, 2nd Edition (978-1-118-70872-9, November 2013, US $25.00)
- iPad For Seniors For Dummies, 6th Edition (978-1-118-72826-0, December 2013, US $24.99)
- iPad For Dummies, 6th Edition (978-1-118-72306-7, December 2013, US $24.99)
- iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 6th Edition (978-1-118-72811-6, January 2014, US $34.99)
- iPad mini For Dummies, 2nd Edition (978-1-118-72315-9, January 2014, US $24.99)
- iPad for the Older and Wiser: Get Up and Running with your iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini, 4th Edition (978-1-118-83329-2, January 2014, US $24.95)
Wiley’s OS X Mavericks, iPad Air and iPad mini books are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. For additional information about the OS X Mavericks books, visit http://lp.wileypub.com/OSXMavericksBooks/index.html. For additional information about the iPad Air and iPad mini books, visit http://lp.wileypub.com/WileyAppleMac/index.html.
Wiley is a global provider of content-enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, education, and professional practice. Wiley’s Professional Development business creates products and services that help customers become more effective in the workplace and achieve career success. It brings to life the ideas and best practices of thought leaders in business, finance, accounting, workplace learning, management, leadership, technology, behavioral health, engineering/architecture, and education to serve these communities worldwide.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (NYSE: JWa, JWb), has been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company's website can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com.