The new user interface, while a beautiful departure from our past user interfaces, will be instantly recognizable to and easy-to-use for our longtime clients.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 21, 2013
Aspex Solutions, the makers of the AppliTrack Talent Management Suite, the most popular talent management platform for K12 school systems throughout the United States and Canada, today announced the release of a completely redesigned beautiful new user interface which is now available to all clients. The new user interface, which is optimized for mobile devices, offers each user three unique and customizable dashboards, one-click access to all applicant, employee, and onboarding data, and dozens of other new features.
“In thinking about how AppliTrack could further transform the HR technology space, we kept coming back to the idea of making it more personal for users,” said Abe Reese, President and Founder of Aspex Solutions. “The new user interface, while a beautiful departure from our past user interfaces, will be instantly recognizable to and easy-to-use for our longtime clients.”
The new AppliTrack user interface will provide a flexible platform to ensure that each client is able to quickly and easily modify the system to meet their unique needs.
From a feature standpoint, AppliTrack clients will now enjoy the following new tools:
- Three all-new dashboards: Applicant, Employee, and Job Postings
- Graphical Reporting tools that combine data from multiple applicant and employee sources
- Optimized for all mobile devices and platforms
- Interactive “point-and-drag” data analysis tools for displaying real-time data
- Free Public Library to download Federal, State, and AppliTrack user eForms and application pages
- The AppliTrack Store which offers a comprehensive selection of free and “pay-per-use” add-ons.
- API Editor that allows clients to easily connect AppliTrack to other technology solutions on their own
- All new Spanish versions of each employment application that automatically translate information back to English once the job seeker submits the application
The entire redesign, from initial concept to the development of the new interface, was completed internally by Aspex Solutions developers and designers in Chicago, Illinois.
The new AppliTrack Talent Management user interface is provided to all AppliTrack Recruiting, AppliTrack HR Files, and AppliTrack Selection clients at no additional charge and is available immediately.