Understand the law, develop an action plan and set goals in the comfort of your home.
Royal Oak, Michigan (PRWEB) November 21, 2013
By: Daniel Findling
November 21, 2013
Findling Law and TheDivorceGuy.com has just announced the release of the Michigan Divorce Education Series, a series of complimentary video webinars and informative multimedia presentations on Michigan divorce and family law.
The rapidly expanding series currently contains the following titles:
- The Formal Process of Divorce (The Steps of a Divorce)
- Does it Matter Who Files for Divorce First?
- Legal Separation and Divorce Alternatives
- How to Settle a Divorce Case
- Choosing a Divorce Lawyer
- Child Custody, Parenting Time and Child Support
- Child Custody Evaluations
- Modifying Parenting Time and Visitation
- Moving with Children (Changing Domicile)
- Understanding Discovery
- Property Division
- Alimony and Spousal Support
The Michigan Divorce Education Series available online at: http://www.thedivorceguy.com/divorce-series/
The comprehensive webinars provide an opportunity to understand the law, develop an action plan and set goals in the comfort of your home.
About Findling Law and TheDivorceGuy.com:
Findling Law and TheDivorceGuy.com is a Michigan-based full-service Divorce and Family law firm.
For questions or comments regarding the Michigan Divorce Education Series, please contact
414 W. Fifth
Royal Oak, MI 48067