London, UK (PRWEB) November 19, 2013
In recent years, the popularity of home automation and controls has been on the rise due to greater simplicity and affordability through connectivity using Wi-Fi-enabled devices such as tablets and smartphones. Different wireless technologies have kept on increasing the deployment of automation controls in the marketplace; particularly, in retrofit houses which avoid any renovation/reconstruction. The stringent energy efficiency regulations being imposed by governments worldwide have also played an essential part in the home automation market growth, particularly in Europe. Asian market is expected to grow at a relatively higher pace, supported by the presence of such developing countries as India and China.
Of all products, the HVAC controls segment is the most mature one, with access and security controls coming after owing to the rising security and safety concerns. Home automation has resumed a dominant position in the entire automation and controls market on account of the early adoption of control products in the segment. Siemens, Schneider Electric, Honeywell, Leviton, Johnson Controls, ABB, and Tyco International are amid the leading companies involved in the world of home automation & controls.
New cutting-edge market study, “Home Automation & Controls Market by Product (Lighting Control, Security Control, Access Control, HVAC Control, Entertainment Control, Outdoor Control, Communication Protocols, Standards & Data Distribution) & Geography (2013 - 2018)” worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Home Automation & Controls Market by Product (Lighting Control, Security Control, Access Control, HVAC Control, Entertainment Control, Outdoor Control, Communication Protocols, Standards & Data Distribution) & Geography (2013 - 2018)
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides exhaustive research and in-depth analysis on the global market for home automation and controls, classified by its various high-growth sub-segments. The study offers revenue estimates and forecasts through 2018 for the home global automation and controls market as a whole and for its sub-segments by product and geography (South America, Central America, North America, Africa, Europe, Asia, the Middle-East, and Oceania). The research report casts light on the major market restraints, drivers, opportunities, and a slew of burning issues. Additionally, the competitive landscape assessment along with extensive profiles of the most promising players, encompassing their products & services, financials, developments, strategies, and other company-specific information, is available in the market research study, too.
- In-depth analysis of the world home automation and controls market during 2011 – 2018.
- Insights into the potential for each market sub-segment with forecasts to 2018.
- Discussion of the opportunities in the major regional and country home automation and controls markets.
- Market dynamics review, describing the factors driving and restraining the sector growth, in tandem with their impact in the short, medium and long run.
- Investigation of the latest trends and opportunities, as well as winning imperatives in the marketplace.
- Competitive landscape analysis.
- Top 21 company profiles along with market share data.
- Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain analysis.
- Comprehensive analysis informing the market size estimates and growth forecasts up to 2018.
More in-demand research studies by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.