Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) November 20, 2013
NewVo Beauty offers product advice following an article that shares the best ways to transition any daytime look into a style that is worthy of a night out.
According to the Parade article published on November 18th titled “5 Easy Steps for the Perfect Day-to-Night Beauty Look,” it can be difficult to get it all together during busy holiday parties. However, transitioning your look from day to night can be easy with the right tips and tools.
The article shares these 5 tips to help get you ready for a night out:
- A look appropriate for the office and a night out: If you are in a time crunch, try a natural look that is chic and appropriate for all occasions. Accent your eyes with black eyeliner and mascara. During the day use a light gloss, then switch to a darker shade for the nighttime.
- Make sure to prep during your morning routine: Make sure you take time to prep your face in the morning to achieve a long lasting look. Apply a primer under your foundation, which will help ensure long hold.
- Add some ‘oomph’ to your look: An easy transition from day to night involves adding a darker lip color. Choose one that is a few shades darker than your natural lip color. Adding color to your cheeks can also help you look refreshed. “Darker hues, such as cherry and merlot, are very trendy right now,” says Sara Greenstone, a representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. “If you’re not a fan of lipstick, try using a lip stain. You will get the same glamorous night out look without having to worry about reapplying.”
- A hairstyle to last all night: Try a low bun or a top knot. These styles require little touch-up and can last all day and night. For a wavy look, loosely pin hair into a low bun during the day and let loose at night for a soft look.
- Quickly touch-up hair: If you need to add volume to your hair, spray some dry shampoo at the roots. For hair that is in a ponytail, braid the tail and wrap it into a bun for a sleeker look. “For hair that gets frizzy or dry over the course of the day, try using a product like argan oil,” says Greenstone. “It can give you that sleek, polished look without making your hair look greasy.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.