We introduced the ELF400 to the Unifiller family of machines to enable even the smallest bakery or food processor to access this extremely versatile, high quality machine at an affordable price.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) November 20, 2013
Unifiller Systems, a bakery & food equipment manufacturer, specializing in depositors, transfer pumps, cake decorating equipment and cookie machines, is pleased to launch its newest depositor, the ELF400. The ELF400 is a compact, tabletop depositor that delivers fast, hygienic depositing - up to 140 deposits a minute.
According to Stewart MacPherson, Owner and VP of Sales and Marketing at Unifiller “We introduced the ELF400 to the Unifiller family of machines to enable even the smallest bakery or food processor to access this extremely versatile, high quality machine at an affordable price.”
Features of the ELF400 include:
- Compact design that fits conveniently on any table top
- High-quality, durable, solid stainless steel design
- Full wash-down; all food contact parts are dishwasher safe
- Tool-free design for quick cleaning and changeover
- 6.5 US Gallon (24 liter) conical hopper
- Deposit 0.3 to 14 oz depending on product cylinder
- 4 basic packages to choose from OR
- Configured to your needs
The ELF400 can be fitted with the Unifiller hand held nozzle, a very popular accessory, or one of many other attachments available. The Deluxe package includes a hand held nozzle, a spout nozzle and dual injection nozzle, offering the most versatile package.
As raw ingredient prices rise, reducing product waste through portion control has never been more important.
For more information on the ELF400, visit http://www.unifiller.com or email info(at)unifiller(dot)com.