Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 20, 2013
Multiple legal outlets have recognized the attorneys at Shernoff Bidart Echeverria Bentley LLP for their accomplishments on behalf of clients in 2013.
Best Lawyers, Law360, Super Lawyers and other outlets have named our lawyers as among some of the best in their field. As a leader in the field of insurance bad faith law, the firm has demonstrated continued success in representing insurance consumers in legal action against various insurance giants. The firm has also achieved many victories in personal injury law, winning several "top verdicts" in the state of California over the last two years.
SBEB's recent legal awards include the following:
William M. Shernoff was named:
- A Best Lawyer
- Best Lawyers’ 2014 Riverside Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs "Lawyer of the Year"
Michael J. Bidart was named:
- Law360 MVP Award for Insurance
- The Best Lawyers’ 2014 Riverside Insurance Law "Lawyer of the Year" as well as a "Best Lawyer"
Ricardo Echeverria was named:
- A "Best Lawyer" for the first time
- The National Law Journal recognized his verdict in Edwards v. Perez amongst its “Big Money Wins of 2013"
Gregory L. Bentley was named:
- A finalist for the Consumer Attorneys of California's Attorney of the Year award
- A "Top Gun" by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
About Shernoff Bidart Echeverria Bentley LLP
Shernoff Bidart Echeverria Bentley LLP leads the nation in protecting policyholders from insurance company abuse. The firm has been protecting the rights of insurance consumers, both individuals and businesses, for over 35 years after having set the legal precedent requiring insurance companies to act in good faith. The firm had three of the largest verdicts in California in 2012.