“Being named among the year’s best in the software category is a great honor." - Robert C. Johnson, TeamSupport CEO
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 21, 2013
TeamSupport.com, one of the leading help desk software vendors, has been selected as a Bronze winner in the Enterprise Product of the Year – Software category in the Best in Biz Awards 2013, an annual awards program recognizing top companies, teams, executives and products throughout North America for their business success.
The third annual Best in Biz Awards program received more than 500 entries from a wide array of public and private companies of all sizes and from all industries. Honors were presented in more than 50 categories and judged by a panel of technology and business journalists and industry analysts from Bloomberg Businessworld, Computerworld, CRN, Entrepreneur, Inc., PC Magazine, USA Today and more. TeamSupport was singled out among the industry’s best help desk software in the cloud.
TeamSupport is a single enterprise software system that replaces the need for other independent systems, making it highly cost-effective and flexible. The SaaS-based customer support software suite helps support teams communicate, collaborate and serve customers better.
“Being named among the year’s best in the software category is a great honor,” said Robert C. Johnson, CEO of TeamSupport. “The judges of the Best in Biz Awards include journalists from top technology and business publications, so to be recognized as having one of the top enterprise products—and one of the best customer support software products on the market—affirms all the hard work we do to develop superior help desk software.”
TeamSupport may be configured to meet the unique needs of any help desk. Customer support teams benefit from its many powerful agent tools, including:
- Integrated screen recordings. Customers can record their issues using audio, video or screen shots and embed the screen recording directly into a help ticket for faster resolution.
- Mobile agent tools. TeamSupport’s easy-to-use mobile version allows customer support professionals to respond to customers, even when they are on the go.
- Ticket automation. Customer service teams can create rules to route or escalate tickets by type, customer or keyword.
- Dashboard view. This high-level dashboard view provides important information at a glance so customer data is easily accessible to customer support agents. The view is completely customizable to each agent.
- Powerful search. Agents find information quickly with TeamSupport’s powerful search tools, whether viewing past interactions or drawing on knowledge from the team.
Learn more about TeamSupport and its other award-winning features by visiting http://www.TeamSupport.com.
TeamSupport.com, based in Dallas, Texas, is a Web-based help desk and service desk application built specifically for customer-facing support. Built by a team of veteran software company executives, TeamSupport has won many industry awards and is a trusted software provider to prominent business clients around the globe. Learn more about why TeamSupport is one of the top help desk software companies by visiting http://www.TeamSupport.com.
About Best in Biz Awards
Best in Biz Awards is an independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors three separate programs annually: North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and International. Learn more about the Best in Biz Awards at http://www.bestinbizawards.com/.