Any product used to support an industrial fluid handling process that was released on the open market after Jan. 1, 2013 is eligible to be nominated for the 2014 Flow Control Innovation Awards.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (PRWEB) November 22, 2013
Flow Control is pleased to introduce technologies recognized as part of its 2013 Flow Control Innovation Awards program. The Flow Control Innovation Awards is an annual contest designed to highlight compelling advances in fluid handling technology. Final nominees were announced in the May issue of Flow Control magazine and presented for open reader voting through July 1. Winners were announced in the August issue of Flow Control, with case studies on each of the winning technologies presented in the October issue, showcasing how each winning technology is being employed to the benefit of real-world applications.
“We thank all of the manufacturers who submitted nominations for this year’s Innovation Awards program, as well as all of our readers who placed votes for the technologies they felt most worthy of recognition,” said Matt Migliore, executive director of content for Flow Control magazine and FlowControlNetwork.com. “We congratulate this year’s crop of Innovation Awards winners for their technological contributions to optimizing the efficiency of industrial fluid handling systems.”
The 2013 Flow Control Innovation Awards winners are:
- ASCO 212 Composite Valve By ASCO Valve, Inc.
- DG25 Digital Pressure Gauge By Ashcroft, Inc.
- Vertex Mercury-Free Pressure Sensor By Dynisco
- Rosemount 8800 Vortex Severe Service Sensor By Emerson Process Management
- Proline Promass 100 with Heartbeat Technology By Endress+Hauser
- Fox Model FT3 Thermal Mass Flowmeter and Temperature Transmitter By Fox Thermal Instruments, Inc.
- Parker Veriflo HCV Cylinder Valve By Parker Veriflo
- Pre-Engineered Skid System for Chemical Dosing By seepex, Inc.
- SITRANS FC430 Coriolis Flow Sensor By Siemens Industry
- QuadraTherm 640i/780i High Performance Thermal Mass Flowmeter By Sierra Instruments
- Singer Model 106-SPI-MV Metering Valve By Singer Valve
To read the "Innovation In Action" article featuring case studies on the 2013 Flow Control Innovation Awards winners, go here. Flow Control is now accepting nominations for its 2014 Innovation Awards program. To download a nomination form now, go here. Any product used to support an industrial fluid handling process that was released on the open market after Jan. 1, 2013 is eligible to be nominated for the 2014 Flow Control Innovation Awards. Only one entry per company is allowed. However, companies with multiple divisions may enter a product from each division if they wish. Nominations must be received by April 1, 2014.
About Flow Control Magazine
Flow Control magazine is the leading source for fluid handling systems design, operation and maintenance. It focuses exclusively on technologies for effectively moving, measuring, and containing liquids, gases, and slurries. It aims to serve any industry where fluid handling is a requirement.
Flow Control magazine, Grand View Media Group, 200 Croft St., Suite 1, Birmingham, AL 35242, FlowControl(at)GrandViewMedia(dot)com, http://www.FlowControlNetwork.com.