San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 22, 2013
There is a crisis of confidence when it comes to digital privacy. A recent study by ISACA confirms that 92% of consumers express concerns about information collected from Internet connected devices. News about the NSA gathering data from carriers and the constantly changing privacy policies by social networks like Facebook have left most people without a secure choice when it comes to their online lives. Even worse, private photos are now up for grabs to be used in ads on social networks.
Trunx, which launched today in the iTunes App Store, is committed to restoring privacy for everyone. Trunx lets you capture photos and videos and store them safely and securely in your own private vault in the cloud. New photos and videos are taken without touching the camera stream on your phone, freeing up precious phone storage while keeping traces of your visual life private and locked under password protection. Trunx can also import photos from Facebook and Instagram, helping users take back ownership of their digital lives and restoring control over how their visual legacies are shared.
“We live in a world where our photos and videos are extremely vulnerable to anyone -- whether on our phones or online -- and our digital memories are literally scattered all over the place,” said Jeff Chen, Founder and CEO of Trunx. “I created Trunx to help everyone regain control over their photos and videos, as well as have a single place where they can stash these digital memories safely and securely to pass down for generations to come.”
Key features of Trunx include:
- Free Your Phone: Take photos and video directly from Trunx without using any storage on your phone. Sync all photos from your camera roll securely to the cloud, freeing up valuable space on your device.
- Keep It Centralized: Store your entire photo collection in one place. Connect your Camera Roll, Facebook and Instagram to take back your memories and build out your life story.
- Find it Fast: Trunx automatically sorts your photos by date and time, making it a breeze to find the exact moment you’re looking for. Additional organization features such as tagging make it even easier.
- Lock it Down: Secure your special moments with a personalized PIN code and rest easy knowing if you lose your phone or accidentally delete important photos, they’ll be secure in your own private cloud.
- Remember Fully: EchoPix™ are pictures that capture sound and provide a full, lasting experience of that moment in time.
- Rest Easy: Trunx uses SSL encryption to ensure your memories are safe and accessible to only you. Trunx is committed to your privacy and will never share or use your images, including for advertising.
Trunx is available today for iOS phones and devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Android version is coming shortly. To download, visit http://www.trunx.me.
Trunx lets you record life and stash it in private. You can organize and store your photos and videos safely and privately in the cloud. Tag, access, and share your memories whenever you want - if ever. Free your device to do all the things it was meant to do. And take ownership of your visual legacy.
Trunx was founded in 2013 by Lifetime Memori, Inc., committed to bringing new cloud-based technologies to market in order to solve real world challenges faced by millions of mobile users worldwide. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more and download at: http://www.trunx.me.
MeekerQuinn for Trunx
Heather Meeker: heather(at)meekerquinn(dot)com 415 310 9551
Carol Quinn: carol(at)meekerquinn(dot)com 310-598 3673