London, UK (PRWEB) November 22, 2013
Recently, the global market for protective clothing has experienced positive growth, driven mainly by the continued industrial development worldwide, increasing employment rates, rising awareness of hazardous working environments, stringent regulatory requirements regarding employees’ safety in end-use industries, along with escalating concerns over the safety of workers due to high costs of accidents at work. Waxman Fibers, Kimberly Clark, Teijin Limited, Honeywell International, PBI Performance Product, Benette Safetywear, Sioen Industries, Ansell Limited and Bulwark Protective Apparel are among the top companies in the global protective clothing market space.
The overall protective clothing market is poised to record a 6% CAGR between 2013 and 2018, and is likely to climb to USD 8 billion by 2018. North America and APAC are forecast to witness the highest increase in demand for protective clothing in the upcoming years. The use of phase change materials in the protective apparel fabrics represents one of the major market opportunities. The world protective clothing market is characterized by the expanding multifunctionality trend. The overall demand for thermal safety clothing is expected to register a 6.6% CAGR through 2018.
New research report “Protective Clothing Market by Application (Thermal, Chemical, Mechanical, Biological/Radiation, Visibility), End-Use Industry (Oil & Gas, Construction, Health Care, Mining, Military, Firefighting) & Material - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Protective Clothing Market by Application (Thermal, Chemical, Mechanical, Biological/Radiation, Visibility), End-Use Industry (Oil & Gas, Construction, Health Care, Mining, Military, Firefighting) & Material - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report presents an insightful guide to the global market for protective clothing. It provides a comprehensive market by application, fabric materials, end-use industry, user type and geography. The research study discloses historical and current industry values, identifies the key forces driving and restraining the market growth, outlines the main market challenges, opportunities and winning imperatives, and also discusses the important industry trends and issues. Porter’s five forces analysis, extensive examination of the competitive landscape, profiles of the leading market players, review of the recent product launches, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations and agreements are available in the research study. In addition, detailed future forecasts for the world protective clothing market are offered in the report.
- In-depth insights into the world market for protective clothing.
- Description of the historical evolution and the actual state of the industry.
- Comprehensive market assessment by application, fabric materials, end-use industry, user type and geography.
- Identification of the key market drivers and limiters.
- Outlining of the main challenges, opportunities and winning imperatives.
- Thorough discussion of the industry prevailing trends and burning issues.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Insightful examination of the competitive environment.
- Detailed profiles of the leading companies including a general overview of a company’s performance and vital details on financials, products and services, strategies and developments.
- Overview of the recent industry activities.
- Market future outlook through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.