London, UK (PRWEB) November 22, 2013
An X-ray generator is a device used in a healthcare environment to generate X-rays. Medical x-ray generators are primarily used by radiographers to visualize the inside of objects, usually bone structures or other dense tissues. Fluoroscopy and radiography are considered to be the two major application areas for medical x-ray generators. The growth in the world medical x-ray generators market is driven by ongoing technological advancements in the industry, increasing demand globally, as well as the rising prevalence of diseases which are managed with the use of X-ray equipment.
The market is inhabited by a slew of prominent players, including Angell, Landwind Medical, Nanning Yiju Medical Electronics, Hokai, Philips and Neusoft Medical Systems, DH Medical, Sedecal, Poskom, Josef Betschart, Spellman and Innomed Medical, among others.
New research report “2013 Deep Research Report on Global and China Medical X-ray Generator Industry” worked out by QYResearch has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: 2013 Deep Research Report on Global and China Medical X-ray Generator Industry
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 2,200.00
The research study presents a comprehensive analysis of the global medical X-ray generator market with a focus on China. It provides important basic information, such as classification, specification, manufacturing process and applications of medical X-ray generators. The report contains a detailed industry value chain analysis, characterizes the macroeconomic situation, and sheds light on the regulative landscape. It describes the actual situation in the market, examines the key forces shaping the marketplace, and delves into the competitive scenario along with profiling the leading market participants in detail. The study highlights the investment environment, evaluates the market’s attractiveness, provides a snapshot of upstream and downstream industries, and discusses the burning industry trends and issues, besides uncovering statistical data on the demand/supply and foreign trade. Additionally, the future outlook of the medical X-ray generator markets to 2018, both globally and in China, is available in the study.
- Insightful overview of the global medical X-ray generator market.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Chinese medical X-ray generator market.
- Vital information on medical X-ray generator classification, specification, manufacturing process and applications.
- Industry value chain analysis.
- Insights into the macroeconomic environment.
- Description of the regulative landscape.
- Historical and current information on the industry performance.
- Production and demand statistics.
- Assessment of the foreign trade dynamics.
- Examination of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of the top companies.
- Snapshot of the upstream and downstream industries.
- Evaluation of the market attractiveness and insights into the investment climate.
- Review of the key factors influencing the market growth.
- Future forecasts through 2018.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at QYResearch page.