We’re very pleased to have such a distinguished board driving our organization and cloud communications in general.
Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB) November 22, 2013
The Cloud Communications Alliance (CCA), the only industry peer association specifically dedicated to the advancement of cloud communications technologies, today announced the election of nine members to its Board of Directors. The members were elected during the CCA’s quarterly meeting, held last month in San Diego, Calif.
The CCA is comprised of top executives from leading cloud communications, voice over IP, and unified communications providers. The CCA serves as a forum for these leaders to come together to advance adoption of hosted communications solutions within the enterprise.
“For several years the CCA has provided companies with unparalleled networking opportunities and insight into our industry, and we’re looking forward to continuing that in 2014,” said Dave Gilbert, director of the CCA Board and chief executive officer of SimpleSignal, a leading cloud-based unified communications and collaborations provider for business. “We represent senior leadership from different companies coming together to promote adoption of cloud communications, VoIP, and unified communications technologies.”
Additional Board members for 2014 include:
- David Cuthbert, director. Cuthbert is chief executive officer of Alteva, a premier provider of hosted Unified-Communications-as-a-Service.
- Joseph Gillette, director. Gillette is chief executive officer of Stage 2 Networks, which is among the forerunners in opening up the cloud communications universe to companies of all sizes and provider of a comprehensive portfolio of communications services, including hosted PBX, business trunking, unified communications, advanced voice applications, and converged network services. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Communications Alliance.
- Joseph Gillette, director. Gillette is chief executive officer of Stage 2 Networks, a provider of voice and mission critical business communications solutions.
- Craig Jerabek, director. Jerabeck is president and chief executive officer of 5LINX, a premier Voice Over IP (VoIP) telecommunication company.
- Dean Manzoori, director. Manzoori is vice president of global cloud communications at Masergy Communications, a managed networking and cloud services provider.
- Dean Parker, secretary. Parker is chief executive officer of Callis, a leading provider of cloud communications services.
- Clark Peterson, chairman. Peterson is chief executive officer of Telesphere, a leading provider of Unified-Communications-as-a-Service.
- Mark Swanson, treasurer. Swanson is vice president of managed services for Bright House Networks, one of the largest owners and operators of cable systems in the United States.
“We’re very pleased to have such a distinguished board driving our organization and cloud communications in general,” said Joseph Marion, president of the CCA and its Board of Directors. “We’re looking forward to a great 2014 and beyond, with new members, more quarterly meetings, and the chance to continue to move the industry forward.”
For more information about CCA, including how to become a member, please go to http://www.cloudcommunications.com or contact Joseph Marion at jmarion(at)cloudcommunications(dot)com or (888) 752-0442.
About the Cloud Communications Alliance
The Cloud Communications Alliance brings together leading cloud communications providers to promote development of the cloud communications category. Members include leading service providers, such as Alteva, BluIP, Inc., Masergy, Callis Communications, DoubleHorn Communications, Globalinx, IPFone, PBX Central, RingCentral, SimpleSignal Inc., Stage 2 Networks, Telesphere, and Telovations. The CCA also includes several leading telecommunications vendors and experts, including Acme Packet, Broadsoft, Cooley, LLP, CTI Group, ECG, Edgewater Networks Inc., Embrase, Itopia, Inc., J-Curve Technologies, Polycom, and Yealink.