Tech is growing more popular every year. So do the research online for not only the best price, but look for product reviews, as well, to make sure it fits the gift recipient’s needs.
West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) November 25, 2013
For many, Black Friday and Cyber Monday signal the official start of the holiday gift buying season and the anxiety of buying loved ones the perfect gift can be worrisome. Home electronics and the latest technology gadgets are becoming a trend for shoppers, but with so much to choose from, the problem of where to start and what to look for can be confusing.
Emmy Award winning Tech and Trends reporter Brett Larson, and host of the KillerApps.TV website recently featured a quick guide to help in the search for the perfect gift. “Tech is growing more popular every year,” says Brett. He adds, “So do the research online for not only the best price, but look for product reviews as well to make sure it fits the gift recipient’s needs.”
Here are his 5 featured “Killer Apps” to place on your gift list this 2013 Holiday Season.
1. Tablet for the kids. The VTech InnoTab 3S, the next generation of one of the first children’s learning tablets with Wi-Fi, features VTech Kid Connect – a ground-breaking communication app that allows kids to send and receive messages through tablet-to-mobile and tablet-to-tablet communication. Includes a rechargeable battery pack, kid-safe web browser, 20 apps and access to VTech’s Learning Lodge® app store—with 600+ titles of educator-approved downloadable content. Visit http://www.vtechkids.com/kidconnect for more information.
2. Home Brewing System. TASSIMO is a single-serve home brewing system that uses Intellibrew technology to brew the perfect café-style beverage at home. From coffee and espresso to real milk based cappuccino and latte, each beverage is brewed exactly the way it is meant to be enjoyed, all at the touch of a button. Visit http://www.tassimodirect.com for more information.
3. SmartPhone. The LG G2 is the perfect gift for everyone on your list. One of T-Mobile’s latest premium 4G LTE smartphones, the LG G2 delivers fast and unlimited 4G speeds when paired with the Simple Choice Plan and Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data option on T-Mobile’s nationwide 4G LTE network. Visit http://www.T-Mobile.com for more information.
4. Portable Wireless Speaker System. The Korus wireless speaker, an alternative to Bluetooth, is now at Best Buy Magnolia Design Centers nationwide for the holidays. The all-in-one package, offered with the portable V-600 speaker and accessories, is $449.99; the smaller V400 package is $349.99—both at a savings of $140.00. Also online at http://www.korussound.com.
5. Private Cloud Storage. Transporter Sync is a $99 private cloud storage device for syncing, accessing, sharing, and protecting all your files in a completely private way without monthly fees. Visit http://www.filetransporter.com for more information.
To find more information about everything featured, visit “Killer Apps” at http://www.killerapps.tv.
About News Media Group, Inc.
News Media Group, Inc. produces original programming about the hottest new technology and trends hitting the market through the KillerApps.TV website. They produce a number of Satellite Media Tours and Ground Media Tours that fit the media calendar throughout the year to introduce TV and Radio station audiences to the latest tech products and applications. Visit http://www.newsmg.com.
News Media Group, Inc.