Wilmington, Del. (PRWEB) November 26, 2013
ClickMeeting, the leading videoconferencing SaaS provider, has released their new apps for iPhone and Android. Although sporting a sleek new look to facilitate viewing on smartphones, the apps have the feel and functionality of the full-featured desktop model.
“We wanted our user community to feel right at home when using the apps,” said ClickMeeting Founder and CEO Simon Grabowski. “So we incorporated built-in features at a scale that’s right for iPhone and Android. The result is an unbeatable user experience for presenters and attendees.”
ABOUT THE CLICKMEETING APPS
- Instant invitations: Meeting organizer can send invites directly from the smartphone app, accessing the smartphone contact directory and contacts in their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Social login: Attendees can choose to set up an account with username and password or simply log in using their Facebook credentials.
- Full audio-video streaming: Participants receive the live camera and microphone feeds in real-time using Cloud technology, for an experience that’s almost like being there.
- Recording: With just a tap, presenters can record their videoconference for future download or viewing on the ClickMeeting website.
- Live chat: If chat is enabled by the organizer, participants can type questions and comments into the chat box and submit them to the presenter.
- Presentations and documents: On the app, the presenter can access, control and present any pre-loaded documents or slide presentations.
- Browser sharing: A built-in browser enables the presenter to access Web pages and share them for viewing “live” with participants.
- Whiteboard: presenters can use a built-in electronic whiteboard tool for drawing, diagramming, sharing talking-points and making notes.
- Quick stats: After the meeting, the presenter can tap statistics to find out number of attendees, most popular countries where attendees live, and most popular type of device they used.
“Mobile technology has quickly transformed how people communicate and seek information,” said Simon Grabowski. “We’re fully committed to supporting the mobile revolution by delivering innovative capabilities to our users.”
ABOUT CLICKMEETING VIDEOCONFERENCING
The user’s ClickMeeting account connects with the app to capture meeting data, maintain meeting records, and make recordings of meetings available for download and viewing. True to its slogan — World Easiest Email Marketing — ClickMeeting strives to keep their videoconferencing platform user-friendly, even while adding innovative technologies.
Follow link to company website for: ClickMeeting 30-Day Free Trial, No Credit Card Required
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This year ClickMeeting was honored by the International Business Awards (IBA). A 200-member panel of experts awarded the company their highest honors for software development in the highly competitive category “Best New Software Version” at the 10th annual IBA awards banquet in Barcelona, Spain in October.
ClickMeeting was developed by parent company Implix, a leading provider of practical, cost-effective software solutions for small business. With more than 500,000 users, ClickMeeting uses Cloud technology to facilitate face-to-face online collaboration with participants worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.clickmeeting.com/.