London, UK (PRWEB) November 25, 2013
During the past several years, the world biocides market has witnessed substantial growth, accompanied by a shift from the commodity biocides towards more efficient and premium ones across various regions. In 2011, the value of the worldwide biocides market stood at over 6.98 billion. Currently, North America is the leading regional market for biocides with the US capturing about an 80% share of the regional consumption figure. The North American biocides market is driven mainly by the evolved economy, high awareness, reformed regulatory framework and also better living standards. Lonza (Arch Chemical), Thor Specialities, The Dow Microbial Control, ISP and Troy Corporation are amid the companies enjoying substantial shares of the global biocides market.
The global biocides market is expected to exhibit 4.7% CAGR in the next five years and to exceed USD 9.61 billion in 2018, spurred by such factors as rising market awareness, new regulations as well as improved government support. APAC is considered to have excellent growth opportunities through 2018, with a considerable increase expected to be registered in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and South Korea. The APAC biocides market is likely to record the fastest growth (a 5.8% CAGR) through 2018.
New research report “Biocides Market by Type (Halogen Compounds, Metallic Compounds, Organosulfurs, Organic Acid, Phenolics), Application (Personal Care, Water Treatment, Wood Preservation, Food & Beverages, Paints & Coatings) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Biocides Market by Type (Halogen Compounds, Metallic Compounds, Organosulfurs, Organic Acid, Phenolics), Application (Personal Care, Water Treatment, Wood Preservation, Food & Beverages, Paints & Coatings) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides in-depth qualitative and quantitative insights into the global market for biocides. It presents a comprehensive market assessment by geography, application and type; highlights the historical background and the actual state of the market. The research study examines the key forces driving and limiting the market growth, outlines the main market barriers and opportunities, identifies the winning imperatives, and offers a thorough discussion of the most significant industry trends and burning issues. The report contains value chain and Porter’s five forces analyses, delves into the competitive landscape, sheds light on the new product launches and developments, traces the recent industry activities and reviews the leading companies. In addition, detailed market future outlook through 2018 is at hand in the research study.
- Extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global biocides market.
- Insights into the historical evolution of the industry.
- Detailed description of the current market landscape.
- Comprehensive market assessment by geography, application and type.
- Insightful overview of the key factors influencing the market growth.
- Identification of the winning imperatives.
- Outlining of the main market challenges and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Value chain analysis.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure in the global biocides market.
- Profiles of the top market players including a company general overview and vital information on financials, product & services, strategies and recent developments.
- Thorough discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Snapshot of the recent agreements, collaborations, mergers, acquisition and partnerships.
- Market forecasts through 2018.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.