Cisco WebEx Event Center™ enables our customers to deliver online events whether it’s a marketing campaign or a global webinar, quickly and easily.
(PRWEB UK) 27 November 2013
Cisco WebEx Event Center™ is part of an integrated, online meetings solution that MeetingZone delivers, giving anytime anywhere global access to a media rich, online events environment that delivers enhanced communication possibilities and extensive audience reach for effective campaigns. Full training and support comes as standard and the easy to use online technology provides for:
- Up to 3,000 participants
- Multimedia and application sharing
- Threaded Q&A, chat, polling, and attention-monitoring features
- High-quality video [360p] and voice conferencing fully integrated with MeetingZone’s quality audio conferencing
- All registration, lead tracking and campaign management customised with users’ branding
- All event data directly imported into CRM and marketing systems.
MeetingZone delivers WebEx Event Center™ through the Cisco WebEx Cloud, an easily available platform with unmatched performance. There’s no complicated software to install or costly hardware to purchase, and the Cisco WebEx Cloud ensures the highest level of user security.
“MeetingZone’s industry experts know how to deliver a service tailored to individual industry sector need and supporting our customers to manage online events that extend and promote their business effectively is our aim,” says MeetingZone Chief Executive Steve Gandy. “Cisco WebEx Event Center™ enables our customers to deliver online events whether it’s a marketing campaign or a global webinar, quickly and easily.”
Notes for Editors
- MeetingZone is a global, independent audio and web conferencing and collaboration service provider, utilising Cisco WebEx and Microsoft Lync technology along with its unique, industry-specific service wrap.
- MeetingZone offers WebEx Event Center™, WebEx Training Center™ and WebEx Meeting Center™ for the best in online communications.
- MeetingZone is headquartered in Thame, Oxford UK and also operates out of North America, Europe and Scandinavia with a new office opening in the Asia Pacific region.
- MeetingZone clients include Aesica, Debenhams, Ashridge Consulting, easyJet, law firm Walker Morris, accountancy firm BDO and construction firm Taylor Wimpey.
For further information or to arrange an interview, please contact Simon Lubin, Head of Marketing, MeetingZone: simon(dot)lubin(at)meetingzone(dot)com
Tel: +44 (0)1844 265500