Melbourne, Australia (PRWEB) November 28, 2013
Impressing clients and prospects is now much easier for busy professionals. Notes in Contacts, a recently released mobile CRM app makes it effortless to remember what each client is calling about. This fabulous iOS 7 app has been developed by The Anode Group in response to an increasing demand for something that helps business professionals build trust with clients and make more sales. Notes in Contacts is available for free download at https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/notes-in-contacts/id691507650?mt=8.
As Dayo Sowunmi, CEO of The Anode Group, explains, “Immediately your phone rings, this app will show you vital details about the caller: their business needs, where you met, even their pet's name. This is the smart CRM app that makes you even smarter.”
Today’s busy professionals have an endless list of clients in their phones, making it virtually impossible to remember relevant details about them all. Simply by using Notes in Contacts, they can now make all the difference by:
- Creating a lasting impression by remembering clients’ specific business requirements and other vital details.
- Recalling details about previous conversations and meetings before answering the phone.
- Never having to ask what the call is about.
- Updating clients’ details whenever they want. The updated details will be displayed when next the client calls.
- Removing a client’s specific business details when no longer required.
Dayo adds, “Our objective was to deliver the mobile CRM app that busy professionals had always wanted, but couldn't find. With this app, it is now much easier to remember vital client details.”
About The Anode Group: The Anode Group is a leader in knowledge-based marketing, applying the fundamentals of customer relationship management (CRM) technology and direct marketing. The company was founded in 1999. With The Anode Group you “Know Your Customers Better.”