Very interesting presentations, provided a broad range of projects & technologies
Houston, USA (PRWEB UK) 26 November 2013
Following on from the success of Gas to Liquids events in Europe, and building on 16 years' experience working in the GTL industry, the SMi Group is delighted to announce its Gas to Liquids Conference comes to North America in March 2014.
The SMi Group is bringing to you the most respected speakers from companies that are currently developing GTL projects in North America. This is a unique opportunity to hear about GTL advances expressed from the resource holders as well as understanding key market challenges, economics, licensing and technology available.
Event’s website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/gtl-northamerica.com4.asp
Why attend this event:
- Hear about the latest project developments, small and large scale
- Understand GTL economics and how to apply them to your project
- Discover what the banks need to see to secure your project finance
- Discuss how the industry needs to develop in North America
- Evaluate GTL vs LNG
- Evaluate the recent technological advancements and commercial challenges
Keynote speakers include:
- General. Wesley K. Clark (Ret.), Chairman, Energy Security Partners
- Rick Smead, Natural Gas Expert, RBN Energy LLC
- Mark Schnell, director new business development, Sasol North America
- Raj Suri, President, EmberClear
- Mitch Hindman, Licensing Manager, ExxonMobil
- Zia Haq, Senior Analyst, U.S. Department of Energy
- Tom Parsons,Business Development Manager, Conversion Technology Centre, BP
- Ren Plastina, Managing Director, BNP Paribas Corporate and Investment Banking
- John Bills, Managing Director, BNP Paribas Corporate and Investment Banking
- Denmond Sigler, Partner, Baker Botts
- Chris Faulkner, Chief Executive Officer, Breitiling Oil and Gas and many others.
In the event's download center you can find some exclusive complimentary content:
- Series of four webinars with Alex Forbes (Forbes Communications), focusing on why there has been a surge of interest in GTL technology. Alex looks also at the business opportunities that this fascinating technology presents.
- Interview with Iain Baxter, Business Development Director, CompactGTL
- Interview with James Vaughan, General Director, OLTIN YO'L GTL
- Interview with Jeff McDaniel, Commercial Director, Velocys
- Interview with Malcolm Wells, Director, Malwell Corporate Projects
- Video: Short highlights video for GTL 2013 London Conference
For more information or to register, go to the event's website http://www.smi-online.co.uk/gtl-northamerica.com4.asp or contact Andrew Gibbons via +44 (0) 207 827 5156 or e-mail agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk
Contact for media-partners: Julia Rotar, jrotar(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk