Champaign, IL (PRWEB) November 27, 2013
In the days before the arrival of Cyber Monday, more and more people will be spending long hours waiting in lines and spending a fortune on real or imagined deals.
Many dread the approach of the holidays simply because they spend so much of it buried in crowds, credit cards, and debt.
But Mark Frobose, bestselling author of "Mexican Spanish Accelerated" says that with a few simple adjustments, both holiday stress and debt can be mostly avoided or greatly reduced. Here are five Cyber Monday tips Mark recommends:
1. Shop online whenever possible. "You'd be amazed at how fast, easy, and cheap it is to do all of your holiday shopping online while sitting in your robe sipping coffee. Often, shipping is free and bargains abound," states Frobose.
2. Avoid purchasing expensive "physical" CD products. Everything from bestselling audiobooks to popular music are instantly available in digital formats. For example, "Power Spanish Accelerated" sells for around $35.00 as a CD set on Amazon.com but costs only $17.00 on Audible.com as an instantly downloadable digital gift that even looks like a real present.
3. Email your digital download as a gift and save big money. Emailing a nice digital gift download to your special loved ones through companies like Audible.com has the added advantage of saving you a fortune. "One of my customers tells me she saved $750.00 simply by using Audible.com to email "Power French Accelerated" to a relative as a gift for only $17.00 instead of nearly paying $800.00 for a computerized language program," states the Language Audiobooks founder. "The relative was delighted and my customer saved a fortune," he concludes.
4. Read the online reviews of products before you buy. Online reviews are one of the best ways to avoid holiday buying scams. All of this information is available to you on your smart phone or computer. Use it.
5. After Cyber Monday, get and print holiday coupons for discounts online before physically shopping. Better yet, use coupon codes to purchase a digital product online.
Mark Frobose has created more bestselling language programs than anyone in America today. His Power Spanish Accelerated, Power French, and Power Italian programs sell for under $19.00 on Audible.com and are instantly downloadable to an IPhone, Android, or computer. "Programs are also available in Bite-Sized Mandarin Chinese, Russian, German and Mexican Spanish Accelerated at Audible.com," explains Frobose.
"If you need more Cyber Shopping tips, you can contact me anytime by emailing me at mark(at)languageaudiobooks(dot)com," concludes Mark Frobose.