Middle East Insurance Market Outlook to 2017 - Motor and Health Segment to Channel the Growth : Ken Research

Bancassurance To Emerge as Preferred Distribution Channel in the Middle East Insurance Market, According to a new Market Research Report by Ken Research

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend
Middle East Insurance Market Outlook to 2017 – Motor and Health Segment to Channel the Growth

Research Report on the Insurance Industry in Middle East Region

The insurance industry of Islamic Republic of Iran is accounted for 0.15% of the total premiums generated in the global insurance market in the year 2011

Delhi, India (PRWEB) November 27, 2013

Ken Research : The report titled ‘Middle East Insurance Market Outlook to 2017 – Motor and Health Segment to Channel the Growth’ provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments and future projections of the life and various non-life insurance such as motor, health, accident and liability, fire, property, marine, cargo and others as key segments of the insurance markets of various countries which include Israel, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Jordan. The report provides the market shares in major segments and company profiles of major players in the market. It also covers brief snapshots of the insurance markets of Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon and Oman

The insurance market of Iran is comprised of 25 insurance companies with 850 branches, 25,304 insurance agents, 384 official brokers, 3,956 life insurance agents and 106 loss adjusters which were active in the country. The insurance premiums underwritten in the country has increased robustly during the last five years from USD 3,382.4 million in 2007 registering a CAGR of 26.6% during 2007-2012. Iran Insurance (Bimeh Iran) is the largest player in insurance market of Iran.

The UAE life insurance segment represented 19.7% of the gross written premiums in the insurance market of the country in 2012. On the other hand around 80.3% of the gross premiums were written in the non-life insurance market of UAE in the same year. The life insurance market of UAE is classified into New Life business and Business in-force for the insurance companies on the basis of the gross written premiums. While the business in-force accounted for 69.1% of the gross premiums written in the life insurance market of the country in 2012, the new life business represented 30.9% of the written premiums by the life insurance companies in the same year.

Key Topics Covered in the Report

  •     The market size of the Middle East insurance market by value in terms of gross written premiums.
  •     The market segmentation of the Middle East insurance market by country and by life and non-life insurance.
  •     The market size of Israel, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon and Oman on the basis of gross written premiums.
  •     Market segmentation of Israel, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon and Oman insurance markets by life and non-life insurance.
  •     Market segmentation of Israel, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon and Oman non-life insurance markets by motor, medical, accident and liability, fire, property, marine , cargo and others.
  •     Market Size and future projections of various segments in Israel, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Jordan.
  •     Future Projections of Israel, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon and Oman insurance markets on the basis of gross written premiums.
  •     Market share of major players in motor, health, property, marine insurance and other segments.
  •     Company Profiles of major players in Israel, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Jordan insurance markets.
  •     Trends and developments in the Middle East insurance market.
  •     Future outlook and projections of the Middle East insurance market.

Browse full report:
http://www.kenresearch.com/banking-financial-service-insurance/insurance/middle-east-insurance-market-research-report/424-93.html

Other Reports on Insurance Industry:

Asia-Pacific Insurance Market Outlook to 2016 - Growth Opportunity in India and China


Contact

Follow us on: Contact's Google Plus