London, UK (PRWEB) November 26, 2013
Due to favourable agro-climatic conditions as well as surplus labour, India has a great potential to produce high quality gherkins all year round and has huge exports capacity. Gherkins production in the country is concentrated in three southern districts – Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. Karnataka captures around 60% of India’s gherkins production. The major part of the country’s gherkins production is exported to international markets on account of the sluggishness in, or even the absence of domestic demand for the product (except for some five star hotels). France, the US, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Belgium and Canada are among the major importers of the Indian gherkins.
Bnazrum Agro, Global Green, Exotic Agro, Green Agro, Koeleman India, Ken Agritech, Reitzel and Neo Foods are amid the leading companies involved in the Indian gherkins market.
New market research report “Opportunity in Gherkins Industry in India – 2013” drawn up by Feedback Consulting has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Opportunity in Gherkins Industry in India - 2013
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The report presents a comprehensive guide to the Indian gherkins industry. It sheds light on the actual situation in the market, examines the key factors driving and restraining the market growth, and also outlines the main market challenges and opportunities. The research study contains a detailed analysis of the industry structure, covers the existing industry practices, provides exports statistics by destination, product type and packaging type; highlights the top gherkin producing districts in the country, describes the competitive scenario as well as reviews the major market participants. In addition, the report offers a five-year market forecast including vital data on the anticipated growth rates.
- Extensive analysis of the Indian gherkins industry.
- Insightful overview of the current market state.
- Thorough examination of the key forces influencing the market growth.
- Snapshot of the major market challenges and opportunities.
- Detailed industry structure analysis.
- Foreign trade statistics by destination, product type and packaging type.
- Vital information on the key gherkin producing districts.
- Insights into the competitive environment and profiles of the top market players.
- Discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Market future outlook.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Feedback Consulting page.