Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) December 02, 2013
Online beauty supply store, NewVo Beauty,shares how to create five fashionable hairstyles following an article that details the runway inspired looks.
According to an article published by Telegraph on November 26th titled "Party Hair: five easy festive looks from five top stylists," it is time to start thinking about your hairstyles for holiday parties and the Christmas season.
The article shares these five hairstyles that are perfect for a holiday party:
- Deep side part: This look has been featured on the Kenzo and Preen runway and features slick hair and a deep side part. Use a fine tooth comb to separate the hair and spray with hair spray for hold or a hair oil for a sleek look. "Using flat irons is the best way to top off the look," says Sara Greenstone, representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. "Since this is such a sleek look you want to run a flat iron through your hair to give it that glossy polished look."
- Party bun: Leave it messy for a chic look or use a sock bun which gives more volume and provides a polished look.
- Sixties Chignon: Make sure to shampoo and condition hair first so that it is very soft. Put hair into a low ponytail, twist and wrap around the elastic. Finish it off by securing it with bobby pins. "For a little more texture and style, don’t pin back the ends of your hair, let them stick out from the bun," says Greenstone.
- Texture topknot: Placement is crucial so make sure it doesn’t sit too far back, but that it is also tight to your head. For a look like this leave your hair dirty, it will hold better. Brush hair into a ponytail high on the head and secure. Tease the ponytail to create volume, but smooth out the outside. Wrap the ponytail around the elastic and secure.
- Red carpet waves: Use a wand or a curling iron to achieve this look. Make sure to use an extra hold hair spray to secure the look once you have curled your hair. Use bobby pins or accessories to finish off the look. "When trying to achieve any type of curl remember to always pin them up, let them cool and then let them loose," suggests Greenstone. "This will ensure that the curl has set."
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.