Bellevue, Wash. (PRWEB) December 02, 2013
Edifecs, Inc., a software solutions provider specializing in healthcare information management and compliance technology, has been named one of Deloitte’s fastest-growing technology companies nationwide for the fourth consecutive year and one of Inc.’s Hire Power recipients for the second consecutive year. Both honors reflect the company’s continued customer success, revenue growth and increased hiring.
Edifecs ranked 318th on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500 list, which recognizes the fastest-growing North American companies in the technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology industries. This is the fourth consecutive year Edifecs has been included on the prestigious list honoring the top 500 private and public companies in the United States and Canada as measured by revenue growth over the last five years. The company’s revenue grew 254 percent from 2008 to 2012.
Edifecs was also recognized in Inc.’s second annual Hire Power Awards, which honors private businesses that have generated significant job growth nationwide in the past 18 months. The award recognizes top job creators by multiple categories: nationally, by state, industry, revenue or growth percentage. Overall, 2013 award recipients created 51,327 jobs from January 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
Edifecs placed fourth among the private business job creators within the state of Washington. The company employs more than 250 people in the United States and more than 500 people worldwide.
"We are honored to be recognized year after year for our commitment to moving the economy forward nationwide and in Washington State. Edifecs is privileged to offer our customers high-value solutions and services to meet their ever-changing healthcare IT needs," said Sunny Singh, CEO of Edifecs. "With the impact healthcare has on the economy, it is imperative that the United States bring down costs and improve the quality of care. That’s our mission at Edifecs, and these honors are a testament to our continued success in achieving our goals."
Edifecs has received other notable awards in 2013 for its rapid growth and corporate culture, including:
- Seattle Business Magazine’s Washington Green 50, which honored Edifecs for its corporate sustainability programs and its contribution to helping the healthcare industry reduce its reliance on paper. (October 2013).
- Healthcare Informatics’ 2013 HCI100 list, which recognizes the top 100 healthcare IT vendors nationwide, based on revenue derived from healthcare IT products and services. Edifecs ranked 84th on this year’s list, the second consecutive time it appeared on the list. (June 2013).
- Inc. magazine ranked Edifecs on its annual Inc. 500|5000 list, highlighting the fastest-growing companies nationwide. Edifecs was 2606th on this year’s list, which was the fifth time Edifecs has appeared. (August 2013).
- Modern Healthcare’s list of the Best Workplaces in Healthcare. This was Edifecs’ first time on the list, and the company ranked 82nd. (August 2013).
- Puget Sound Business Journal’s list of the Best Workplaces in Washington State. This year was the third consecutive year the company appeared on the list. (August 2013).
- Modern Healthcare’s list of "Healthcare’s Hottest" 40 fastest-growing healthcare organizations nationwide recognized Edifecs based on its six-year revenue growth. Edifecs ranked 22nd on this year’s list, the second time the company has been selected. (October 2013).
For more information about Edifecs, visit http://www.edifecs.com.
About Edifecs, Inc.
An industry leader since 1996, Edifecs provides healthcare software solutions that improve operational performance by streamlining the exchange of information among health plans, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations, while enabling compliance with current mandates such as HIPAA, Operating Rules and ICD-10.
Today, more than 250 healthcare customers use Edifecs technology to unify transactions from any information channel source and input mechanism, while automating manual business processes such as enrollment, claims and payments management. Edifecs is headquartered in Bellevue, WA. For more information, please visit http://www.edifecs.com.