London, London (PRWEB UK) 30 November 2013
On 12 November 2013, PAM Insight held a successful dinner for chief investment officers of leading private client wealth management firms, with the assistance of Wendy Marston Events.
The PAM Annual Dinner series was launched in 2012 with the view to:
- Provide networking opportunities to senior executives in the private client industry;
- Enable consultation with a number of senior executives to identify the key industry issues;
- Facilitate discussion on items at the top of private wealth manager’s agendas; and
- Provide content for thewealthnet, PAM Insight’s news service to the wealth management industry, covering the discussions.
The second annual dinner, held at the Goring, London, targeted at CIOs proved the growing success of the forum, with greater attendance and positive feedback.
Wendy Marston Events assisted PAM Insight in organising the dinner focusing on:
- Creating a targeted marketing strategy to increase ticket sales;
- Tracking sales and maintaining the guest list;
- Organising some elements of the supplier relationships and media production; and
- Corresponding regularly with attendees and speakers.
Wendy Marston Events is a specialist event planner, focusing on the organisation of awards programmes and their associated receptions, dinners and meetings, from small roundtable breakfast meetings to gala award dinners. Wendy Marston, founder and director, has been managing the PAM Insight’s suite of awards and specialist industry dinners for over 10 years.
Companies interested in improving the return on their events and awards programmes can contact Wendy Marston at Wendy Marston Events at http://www.wendymarstonevents.com.
About Wendy Marston Events:
Wendy has been running events for business since 2001 and weddings and private events since 2008. Wendy Marston Events specialises in running award programmes, receptions, dinners and meetings, from small roundtable breakfast meetings to gala award dinners.
For further information contact Wendy Marston
Phone: +44 (0)7971 203725