Now, thousands of retailers, manufacturers and dealers are flooding the internet with cool sale busters, special promotions and offers with full of surprises. So Daily News Deals will also help in providing quick information regarding the top deals.
Palmdale, California (PRWEB) December 02, 2013
Today is Cyber Monday 2013. A big event to start the holiday shopping season for all tablet deals and smartphone sales. It is even bigger than last week’s Black Friday which explains the reason why the retailers out there are offering wider and better Cyber Monday 2013 deals on Galaxy S4, iPad mini, IPhone 5, Kindle, iPad Air, with accessories and many others because people have been anticipating today. Actually it is not just today but the entire week is Cyber Monday 2013 Week. Daily News Deals has recommended to shop as early as now to prepare for the holidays gift purchases.
Now, thousands of retailers, manufacturers and dealers are flooding the internet with cool sale busters, special promotions and offers with full of surprises. This may be tedious to sort all these out but the editors of Daily News Deals have featured and handpicked the Cyber Monday week deals on tablets and smartphones to help the consumers find the offers suited for their wishes and needs.
Daily News Deals has reviewed and recommended the following Cyber Monday 2013 iPAD mini, Kindle, Nexus 7 tablet deals with good customer reviews, technology specifications, price discounts and some eligibility for a free shipping giving consumers better options if ever they decide to get them.
1. iPAD mini– Many wished that the previous iPAD tablets would had been smaller and lighter and it would be perfect. Here comes iPAD mini, this is one of the major reasons why it slightly edges over Google Nexus 7 tablet.
2. Google Nexus 7 – The self proclaimed world’s sharpest 7 inch tablet screen. Yes it is true and with its cheaper price, latest Android OS, it has become the most popular Android tablet out there.
3. Kindle Fire HD – So what is new to Kindle? It has now an HDX display, faster processor and its Mayday feature, an on device support, allows anyone to easily connect to support 24/7.
4. iPAD Air – Almost lighter than Kindle, better OS and processor than iPAD mini but its steeper price makes it a little more unpopular than the three above for now.
Google Nexus 10, Sony Xperia Tablet Z and Microsoft Surface Pro 2 are also included in the rankings.
For the best Cyber Monday Smartphones deals, Daily News Deals has had some challenges because the ratings are too close to call.
1. Samsung Galaxy S4– Samsung’s flagship smartphone is gaining momentum in the market. With its recent updates to quickly resolve issues for many consumers, price drops and special offers, and better overall performance than most smartphone rivals, it is already good which may be even better than its predecessor, the Galaxy S3.
2. Iphone 5s – Aesthetics wise it is beautiful to see and hold. Its retina display is sharp and innovative. An improved touch fingerprint reader with a new 8MP iSight camera makes it more revolutionary. Many retailers are slashing the prices off so many more customers can afford it.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – It has some more advanced features than most rivals. Its price drops and cool offers are enticing enough. The only reason that it is number 3 for now is the call quality that some are complaining – an experience that the editors of Daily News Deals have not come across.
Check it out here for more information regarding the other rankings, more reviews, other product specification details, and some price information.
LG G2, Google Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia 1020 have been able to hang on the ratings with the above three smartphone leaders.
About Daily News Deals ( dailynewsdeals.com )
Daily News Deals is dedicated in providing consumers useful information about how to find the best deals for any occasion or event so they can be guided to make the right decisions, save time, effort and money. Daily News Deals updates their information in the website each single day to reflect real time updates around the world.