Paris (PRWEB) December 04, 2013
As announced at the French conference held in Paris in April 2013 (Symfony Live Paris 2013), SensioLabs, designer of Symfony, is proud to launch the first edition of the SymfonyCon in Warsaw. This new annual meeting aims to close a full year of various events in Paris, London, Portland and Berlin with a great conference, offering the whole international community the opportunity to get together every year somewhere in Europe.
This first edition will certainly be successful since all tickets have already been sold out: more than 500 attendees are expected.
Five days dedicated to Symfony
Conferences, training, Symfony certification sessions: what makes the success of the national events for five years remains unchanged
Whatever the country in which they take place or the spoken language, each Symfony Live Conference allows to strengthen and develop the connections around the Symfony framework, promoting exchanges and sharing between the members of the worldwide PHP and Open Source community. For this first SymfonyCon edition, attendees will enjoy:
- Two Training Days, on December 10th and 11th,
- Two Conference Days, on December 12th and 13th, among which:
- SymfonySymfony2 Forms: Past, Present, Future by Bernhard Schussek
- Cool like Frontend Developer: Grunt, RequireJS, Bower and other Tools by Ryan Weaver
- Symfony components in the wild by Jakub Zalas
- And of course the traditional opening keynote by Fabien Potencier, designer of the framework and SensioLabs CEO
- A Hacking Day, on December 14th
- A Symfony Certification Session, to enable developers to validate their experience and skills on Symfony
Not to mention a Jeopardy and lightning talks sessions.
This conference will also highlight the Symfony ecosystem through an Awards ceremony, to reward the most committed members of the Symfony community (best documentation or code contribution, best blogger…) and the best websites developed with Symfony into different categories (B2C, B2B, ecommerce, Open-Source…)
For More Information: http://warsaw2013.symfony.com/
Call for Sponsors
There are still some sponsorship opportunities for those who want to enjoy this unique opportunity to be seen and recognized by hundreds of professionals by becoming a sponsor of the event.
SymfonyCon Varsovie 2013 – December 10th to 14th 2013
The Westin Warsaw • Al. Jana Pawla II 21 • Warsaw 00-854
Registration and Tickets
Ticket for the conference SymfonyCon Warsaw 2013
- Registration before December 8th: €299
- Registration on-site: €349
To follow SensioLabs and Symfony news:
- On Twitter : @symfonycon / @sensiolabs / @symfony
- On Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SensioLabs
- On Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/SensioLabs
SensioLabs is an Open Source solutions editor, dedicated to the design and the development of web applications. Designer of the Symfony framework – leader of PHP industrialization tools – of the micro-framework Silex and of the templating engine Twig, SensioLabs puts pragmatism at the heart of its solutions: its products and services are designed to minimize technical constraints and enhance business challenges of web projects.
Founded in 1998 by Fabien Potencier and Grégory Pascal, SensioLabs put innovation at the core of its philosophy: supported by strong international communities surrounding its Open Source tools, SensioLabs spends 30% of its annual turnover to research and development. Eligible for research tax credit (CIR), SensioLabs is approved by the French Ministry of Research and OSEO.