London, UK (PRWEB) December 02, 2013
Presently, the Chinese retail industry’s vital component, e-commerce, is growing at a fast pace. The key factors shaping the national e-commerce market expansion include various payment licenses and government regulations, the prevalence of cash payments in the country, a belated shift to electronic payments, and the preferred use of 3rd party payment channels, among others. There are around 3.5 billion bankcards in circulation in the country. Meantime, the number of internet users in China stands at approximately 420 million. Despite the fact that the domestic mobile payment industry is still in its early development stage, it is poised to take off in the years ahead.
Nowadays, the mobile payments market in China is inhabited by numerous providers, including, among others, China Telecom, China UnionPay (CUP), China Unicom, ChinaPnR, Alipay, China Mobile, Zihexin, Yeepay, Union Mobile Pay (UMPay), China Telecom BestPay and Shanghai Shengfutong.
In-demand research report “Mobile Payment & m-Commerce in China 2013 Edition Mobile” worked out by Maverick China Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Mobile Payment & m-Commerce in China 2013 Edition Mobile
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 2,800.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the Chinese mobile payment and m-commerce marketplace. It covers the top mobile payment business models, describes the existing technologies, and offers a snapshot of the currently available services. The research study draws up a clear picture of the actual market state and examines the key forces shaping the market, discusses the possible changes in the marketplace through 2015, outlines the main market challenges and opportunities, delves into the competitive environment and presents profiles of the leading payment providers. In addition, detailed market future outlook is available in the report.
- Insightful overview of the domestic mobile payment and m-commerce market.
- Thorough analysis of the actual situation in the market.
- Examination of the key factors influencing the market growth.
- Review of the existing technologies.
- Snapshot of the currently available services in the mobile payment and m-commerce sector in China.
- Discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Valuable information on the leading mobile payment business models.
- Comprehensive profiles of the key payment providers.
- Market future outlook along with a review of the anticipated market changes.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Maverick China Research page.